Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Guest clownhat

anyone remember the last time football made you feel happy?

That concept is alien to me, don't think it's possible when you are a Newcastle supporter!

Sitting here trying to simply remember the last Newcastle goal that I was proud of.

I'm going to have to go with Martins' goal against Bolton first day of the season where he took a cross on his chest and bicycled it into goal. Of course at this time I was still delirious with hope of the top half of the table and a strong attacking side. We could use a moment of brilliance like that today.

God that seems like a long time ago, were we not top of the league after that :)

i took a pic and its my phone background :\

Guest toonlass

I can understand why people are pessimistic but it pees me right off. Its the same at SJP, loads of people just having a great time having a whinge.

We need to sign some good footballers

FFS we have a new manager and 2 out of our first 3 game have been arsenal away.  Ok you might think we should have beat Bolton but KK had been in the job all of 72 hours.  Calm down everyone we'll see what type of side we are against boro.  Instead of freaking out because we are getting beat by a team that will most likely finish in the top 2.

ITS NOT 1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i know we already know but we really are a terrible team

Do you not get sick of being a f****** miserable c***?

For fucks sake man, grow a cock and balls.

cant you admit it yet like??

One question, are you watching the game? If no, shut up.

yes so i have the right to talk

are you??

anyone remember the last time football made you feel happy?

That concept is alien to me, don't think it's possible when you are a Newcastle supporter!

Sitting here trying to simply remember the last Newcastle goal that I was proud of.

I'm going to have to go with Martins' goal against Bolton first day of the season where he took a cross on his chest and bicycled it into goal. Of course at this time I was still delirious with hope of the top half of the table and a strong attacking side. We could use a moment of brilliance like that today.

God that seems like a long time ago, were we not top of the league after that :)

i took a pic and its my phone background :\

Yeah, for me it was either that goal, or the screamer vs Spurs. Can't believe that was two managers ago.