wouldn't be surprised to see....

.                        given

carr        taylor      faye        enrique

milner      n'zogbia  emre    duff

owen    viduka

I would. It'd be all-out attack though. :celb:

GO GO GO

1-2

We will smash in an early goal, batter the living hell out of them all the first half. Come out sluggish in the second, Alves to come on as sub and grab a sloppy goal in our complacency then complete his brace at the death.

WOO for optimism!

Actually think we will batter them, will come down to luck with decisions and whether we take our chances or not. Looking forward to it, but then I look forward to every match!

Suddenly not so confident. Boro already had a better midfield and arguably a better defense than us. Now they have better strikers too.

I hope Alves is really, really shit. The fans look just about ready to turn on KK if we don't get a result here.

guys, need your help!

do you think the game will be on?

isnt the weather a joke at the mo? am coming from iom am meant to be watching game on sun. but our boat got canceled this morning and i am getting one tonite and booked a taxi for £150.  but will a taxi really take me from heysham to newcastle? arnt the motorways and roads closed?

so basicly...

and whats the weather like in newcastle and coming into newcastle?

please let me know!!

cheers!!!

guys, need your help!

isnt the weather a joke at the mo? am coming from iom am meant to be watching game on sun. but our boat got canceled this morning and i am getting one tonite and booked a taxi for £150.  but will a taxi really take me from heysham to newcastle? arnt the motorways and roads closed?

so basicly...

and whats the weather like in newcastle and coming into newcastle?

please let me know!!

cheers!!!

Local weatner this morning reported that it will be heavy snow Friday and Saturday but it will start to thaw on Sunday.

Like to know what we are going to do at the back not Roze is gone, looks like Zoggy wasted at LB again :(

FK it being called off, we do not Alves to have more time to settle at Boro, we need to play them now and get stuck into them give Alves a Prem welcome..

:lol:

dont mean to be annoying but i really need help asap! costing us a fortune to get off the island taxi into newcastle etc!! need to know weather to cut our losses and cancel!!

are the roads about covered in snow? as we will be getting a taxi from heysham.

do you think the game will deffo go ahead?

dont mean to be annoying but i really need help asap! costing us a fortune to get off the island taxi into newcastle etc!! need to know weather to cut our losses and cancel!!

are the roads about covered in snow? as we will be getting a taxi from heysham.

do you think the game will deffo go ahead?

I am sat in Scotswood now looking out of the window.  we dont have any snow yet.

The local news this morning reported that we are due heavy snow today and Saturday but the thaw will begin on Sunday. 

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/ne/ne_forecast_weather.html

The weather is ok here at the moment but, the forecast for this afternoon is snow spreading from the North.  Worst areas seem to be going to be the trans Pennine roads such as A66 and A69.  If you get you ferry into Liverpool, I assume, your driver will probably opt to go M62 and A1 so no doubt about getting into Newcastle and the forecast for Sunday is for rain so there is a good chance that the game will be on.

It will just be very cold.

Why not get a train?  Cheaper than a cab I would have thought.

You should be able to get into a late bar or club anytime before 1am, maybe even later.  Not sure about that!

Guest Milburnthedog

Winn, snow forecast today (lunchtime) clearing by early evening. Thaw setting in as temperatures rise by Saturday. Saturday due to be dry with moderate winds. Sunday showers of rain.

I'd say that with rising temps and rain due there is little chance of a postponement.

what time does the nightclubs in newcastle stop letting people in?

Not sure mate, a lot of bars stay open late now anyway.  Most will let you in no bother as long as you are not pissed or acting the goat.

Winn

It really sounds like you are looking for a way out. It would have to be severely frak weather to stop a taxi driving across to Newcastle. Are you sure you want to go?

lol you wouldnt belive how much i wanna go. just scared summit gonna go wrong!!!it costs so much money to get off this shitty island wanna have a couple nights out too. i can imagine paying all this money to get off the island taxi to newcastle too late for friday night out then game gets canceled. ill of travelled all this way and money just for a sat night out !!!

Winn

It really sounds like you are looking for a way out. It would have to be severely frak weather to stop a taxi driving across to Newcastle. Are you sure you want to go?

lol you wouldnt belive how much i wanna go. just scared summit gonna go wrong!!!it costs so much money to get off this shitty island wanna have a couple nights out too. i can imagine paying all this money to get off the island taxi to newcastle too late for friday night out then game gets canceled. ill of travelled all this way and money just for a sat night out !!!

bbc weather says snow today,dry saturday,rain sunday.

remember in britain 12 flakes is heavy sniowfall.

get a train instead of a taxi(roads tend to shut before rails)

Boro only bringing 1,900 and they call it a derby, only one real derby in the North East.

We've sold out our allocation so if we're only bringing 1900 then you only sent us 1900.

Mind you, the away view at SJP is one of the worst in the league. Telescopes and Bino's ahoy.

Guest wuthering ballsack

Boro only bringing 1,900 and they call it a derby, only one real derby in the North East.

We've sold out our allocation so if we're only bringing 1900 then you only sent us 1900.

Mind you, the away view at SJP is one of the worst in the league. Telescopes and Bino's ahoy.

You've sold all the allocation that you didn't return. You returned 1,100 tickets.