Cristiano Ronaldo

Menace

He dives on the left,

He dives on the right.

That cunt Ronaldo,

Makes football look shite.

I'll never have respect for the lad, even if he doesn't dive as much as he used to. He'll always be a major cunt to me, regardless if he's skilled. Which he unfortunately is.

:rolleyes:

He dives on the left,

He dives on the right.

That cunt Ronaldo,

The last sentence is ment in regard to what is first in the verse :p

He dives on the left,

He dives on the right.

That cunt Ronaldo,

No, he is one of the world's best players and a joy to watch.  He is a total advert for the game of football and how it should be played.

I dropped the b****** from my fantasy team early in the season after he had a s*** start to the season and got a three match ban for getting sent off. Typical!

i kept him in, think he has got me 250 points so far

I dropped the b****** from my fantasy team early in the season after he had a s*** start to the season and got a three match ban for getting sent off. Typical!

I couldn't afford to as my team was full of all the 'top' players who were underperforming at the start of the season (Lampard, Gerrard, etc). I'll have to rebuild for next season. This season is a transitional fantasy season for me now.

I couldn't afford to as my team was full of all the 'top' players who were underperforming at the start of the season (Lampard, Gerrard, etc). I'll have to rebuild for next season. This season is a transitional fantasy season for me now.

where do u play your fantasy league?

where do u play your fantasy league?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

"Newcastle-Online" & "True Faith Tifosi" Leagues.

Doesn't dive anywhere near as much as he did imo. There's a big difference between going down easily when you've been fouled if it's to your advantage and diving when you haven't been touched.

Aye... he still does blatant diving but he's cut most of it out, same with Drogba (can't say the same for Joe Cole).

All he needs now is the medals before we can talk about an all-time great.

What makes the Zidane's different from your Rivaldo's is scoring the goals in the big games and getting your team to the finals of big tournaments. Zidane has 3 world cup final goals.. led France to the final in 2006 and scored a magnificent winning goal in the Champions League Final.

Man Utd. look very strong this year... Ronaldo has a good chance of having a huge impact on who wins the Champions League this season.

Regardless of the diving, he's scored nearly a goal a game, and for a winger, is just unreal. He's gonna end up with 40+ goals at this rate. Lad's a genius.

Agree for the most part, but really he's not a winger at all.

He has no defensive responsibilities at all, he along with Rooney and Tevez basically form a front 3. Great move by Fergie to let him off whatever small leash he may have been on when he started out at Man U. He's just too good to waste in any defensive capacity.

Guest maddog2

yep, i think ronaldo is the only player on the pitch who doesn't have any defensive responsibilities - you sometimes see rooney and tevez tracking back, but never ronaldo.

i suspect the fact he doesn't play upfront is simply due to his sheer ability to carry the ball from his own half to the box on skill alone.

yep, i think ronaldo is the only player on the pitch who doesn't have any defensive responsibilities - you sometimes see rooney and tevez tracking back, but never ronaldo.

if he was playing here the fans would be screaming at him for not tracking back, like Ginola and Robert

if he was playing here the fans would be screaming at him for not tracking back, like Ginola and Robert

If he was playing here it would mean we're successful, so I doubt that ;)

I'm still waiting on someone saying they'd prefer the hard grafting Milner to the lazy Ronaldo.

I'm still waiting on someone saying they'd prefer the hard grafting Milner to the lazy Ronaldo.

He's not lazy, I've seen him carry the ball from deep positions to the end of the oppositions half on numerous occasions.

Guest jcricthon

What I still can't belive is (and this really f***ing annoys and bewilders me), when our good Ol' Bobby sent our scouts to Portugal to watch Hugo Viana, who's opinion was it that it was worth paying £9mil for him when Ronaldo was in the same team playing at the same time? I really can't understand how we mssed that!

Guest Erich von Manstein

What I still can't belive is (and this really f***ing annoys and bewilders me), when our good Ol' Bobby sent our scouts to Portugal to watch Hugo Viana, who's opinion was it that it was worth paying £9mil for him when Ronaldo was in the same team playing at the same time? I really can't understand how we mssed that!

I thought Viana was good player for us mind.

lol no, no, no, no and no.

Guest Erich von Manstein

lol no, no, no, no and no.

You've convinced me.

He was shit.