Cristiano Ronaldo

Menace

Wish we had signed him instead of Hugo Viana back in the days when we were a good team and top European talent had some interest in joining. 

If we had signed Ronaldo I seriously doubt he'd still be with us now.

Either that or he'll still be doing pointless step-overs like he first did when he signed for Man Utd.

Or playing at left back!

Guest toonlass

Absolutely class player. The amazing thing is that he's only 22, can he get better?

My guess is yes, he will eventually be king of the world

Would be the best in the world if he was not such a slime winging cheating c***!!

What like James Milner? Nice honest lad, class.

How do you come to that conclusion? :lol:

Ronaldo is pure class without doubt, but his play acting a falling over under most tackles is just annoying, yeah he can bang in a fantastic free-kick, its just the dive to win the freekick that pisses me off.

He is such a talent he has no need to do all of that shite, makes it more annoying for me.

Would be the best in the world if he was not such a slime winging cheating c***!!

What like James Milner? Nice honest lad, class.

How do you come to that conclusion? :lol:

Ronaldo is pure class without doubt, but his play acting a falling over under most tackles is just annoying, yeah he can bang in a fantastic free-kick, its just the dive to win the freekick that pisses me off.

Point i'm getting at is that it doesn't matter if he's a twat, he's a brilliant footballer.

People fawn over Milner because he's an honest grafter, but he's essentially shit.

Doesn't dive anywhere near as much as he did imo. There's a big difference between going down easily when you've been fouled if it's to your advantage and diving when you haven't been touched.

Robert scored free-kicks like that for fun..... Man U wank-fest :nope:

Some of the free kicks that Robert scored were unbelievable. Ones against Man U, Southampton and Derby spring instantly to mind.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Robert scored free-kicks like that for fun..... Man U wank-fest :nope:

Some of the free kicks that Robert scored were unbelievable. Ones against Man U, Southampton and Derby spring instantly to mind.

Liverpool away in the FA Cup.

Rocket.

He's already the best player ever I reckon.

As a player he has absoltuley everything, so ability wise its hard to disagree,however his achievements will never be as good as the likes of Maradonna who carried an entire team. Ronaldo will never have to carry a team either and that might go against him, that and the fact he may never win the huge prizes like the World Cup which would also go against him.

Doesn't dive anywhere near as much as he did imo. There's a big difference between going down easily when you've been fouled if it's to your advantage and diving when you haven't been touched.

this

+1 ,

Lets not mention the fact that he gets fouled more than any other player as well. The boy is a walking target.  Will get hit hard 5-6 times a game and will never retaliate or let it effect him.

He dives on the left,

He dives on the right.

That cunt Ronaldo,

Makes football look shite.

I'll never have respect for the lad, even if he doesn't dive as much as he used to. He'll always be a major cunt to me, regardless if he's skilled. Which he unfortunately is.

There's a big difference between going down easily when you've been fouled if it's to your advantage and diving when you haven't been touched.

Like he did against us for the freekick they scored their first from, the twat  :rant:

He dives on the left,

He dives on the right.

That cunt Ronaldo,

Makes football look shite.

I'll never have respect for the lad, even if he doesn't dive as much as he used to. He'll always be a major cunt to me, regardless if he's skilled. Which he unfortunately is.

:rolleyes: