Cristiano Ronaldo

Menace

This has barely been reported in Spain, btw.

Because it's obviously complete bollocks.

Yeah, I don't dare say it because I may not look like the most neutral dude around regarding Cronaldo, but if this was true the likes of Marca and As and the Madrid TVs would be all over it until it got drilled into our skulls and passed through our genes to our children and grandchildren.

A bit of googling only says that the NGO couldn't confirm the news when reached for comment.

Anyway, Cronaldo does have a pretty good track record of helping out in these kind of causes; regardless of the outcome of this.

Now confirmed he's not donated £5 million to Nepal. Organisation says he's donated, but doesn't want to say the number in public, so it's probably £10 or something :lol:

“The global ambassador for Save the Children, Cristiano Ronaldo, has used his voice and his global visibility to raise awareness of the problems faced by the most vulnerable children around the world, including those affected by the earthquake in Nepal."

“The latest information on the donation of Cristiano Ronaldo to the emergency response of Save the Children in Nepal is false. After the second earthquake, which has brought further devastation to the country, the NGO wants to thank Cristiano Ronaldo and other influential people for their support in publicising the situation facing children and families in Nepal.”

Doesn't say anything about him donating :dontknow:

Doesn't matter any help towards the cause is enough. Good to see him more focused on that than football. I mean only thing to explain his performance in yet another big game yesterday.

Doesn't matter any help towards the cause is enough. Good to see him more focused on that than football. I mean only thing to explain his performance in yet another big game yesterday.

Couldn't help yourself could you? :lol: I agree that any help is good though.

Couldn't help yourself could you? :lol: I agree that any help is good though.

:lol: :thup: