South Korean on trial

oldtype

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/8c/11/corealion/folder/7/img_7_15015_1?1184807499.jpg

South Korean international midfielder Kim Jungwoo left for England today to have a trial with several Premiership clubs including us. He's apparently also stopping by at Wigan.

Kim was part of South Korea's 2004 Olympic Squad which reached the second round, and was a key member of the 2007 Asian Cup squad. He's mainly a box-to-box central midfielder but is very versatile and can play anywhere in the midfield or even up front in a pinch. He's on a free after leaving his J-League club so he can join up immediately if we decide to sign him.

Personally, I'm very happy that Keegan/Wise/whoever seems to be recognizing that we need emergency cover in the central midfield, but I don't think he'll make it. He has an amazing workrate and is at least a better passer of the ball than Butt or Smith, but he's painfully thin for his height (182cm) and just doesn't have the physical strength to go toe-to-toe with Premiership midfielders. Not the fastest of players either. Possibly a similar type of player to Scott Parker.

Like Cho Jae-Jin, who we almost signed in January, he's not even an automatic South Korean first teamer so I don't see him being a starter in the Permiership. Maybe a decent squad player for a team like Wigan. Then again, not much difference between Wigan and us now at the moment is there.  :kasper:

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/8c/11/corealion/folder/7/img_7_15015_1?1184807499.jpg

South Korean international midfielder Kim Jungwoo left for England today to have a trial with several Premiership clubs including us. He's apparently also stopping by at Wigan.

Kim was part of South Korea's 2004 Olympic Squad which reached the second round, and was a key member of the 2007 Asian Cup squad. He's mainly a box-to-box central midfielder but is very versatile and can play anywhere in the midfield or even up front in a pinch. He's on a free after leaving his J-League club so he can join up immediately if we decide to sign him.

Personally, I'm very happy that Keegan/Wise/whoever seems to be recognizing that we need emergency cover in the central midfield, but I don't think he'll make it. He has an amazing workrate and is at least a better passer of the ball than Butt or Smith, but he's painfully thin for his height (182cm) and just doesn't have the physical strength to go toe-to-toe with Premiership midfielders. Not the fastest of players either. Possibly a similar type of player to Scott Parker.

Like Cho Jae-Jin, who we almost signed in January, he's not even an automatic South Korean first teamer so I don't see him being a starter in the Permiership. Maybe a decent squad player for a team like Wigan. Then again, not much difference between Wigan and us now at the moment is there.  :kasper:

We didnt nearly sign that twat in January, he just had a trial. Like he did at some other clubs including Pompey.

We didnt nearly sign that twat in January, he just had a trial. Like he did at some other clubs including Pompey.

That was another player.

name me chinkys that have been on trial impressed and played in the premiership, only a handfull. most of them are useless

This lad is not a "chinky" though he is from South Korea.

sorry, but admit they all look the same!  :lol: what is he? a korean, well how many of them have become a top player? hardly any

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/callmewingus/Silly%20Internets%20Pics/Facepalm.jpg

name me chinkys that have been on trial impressed and played in the premiership, only a handfull. most of them are useless

sorry, but admit they all look the same!  :lol: what is he? a korean, well how many of them have become a top player? hardly any

I am going to be furious if this does not result in a ban.

why what exactly have i done wrong? just being my normal self man, even if that is being a racist  :cheesy:

why what exactly have i done wrong? just being my normal self man, even if that is being a idiot  :cheesy:

You're an embarrassment man.

Don't be daft, you don't get banned for being stupid.

So if someone came on here and spouted off the n word that'd be fine too, since they're just being stupid?

No reasonably moderated board would allow this sort of thing to happen unpunished.

Granted, I've now found out that the twat is only 14 years old, so my desire to shove sharp metal objects down his dirty throat has abated somewhat.