Aston Villa 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/08 - post match reaction from page 24

midds

Stephen Carr should never appear for us again, he's the absolute f****** worst. We all know it, except for some dickheads

Stephen Carr is a liability at Right Back, never mind left back - The thing that worries me is that we now have had two managers

that would play people out of position rather than play Enrique ???

Especially since Enrique has been decent enough when he's played.

Good grief! I've heard about Four weddings and a Funeral, but how many honeymoons are you lot going to get through in one season? Some of you crying for Keegan's head - already?!  :nope:

It was bad enough binning Allardyce before he had a chance to cut out the cancer that cripples your club. (and he would have turned you around, given time.) Have the idiots screaming for KK's head reflected on who (in their right mind) would replace him? No, didn't think so!

Only to replace it with 8 other tumours!

Good grief! I've heard about Four weddings and a Funeral, but how many honeymoons are you lot going to get through in one season? Some of you crying for Keegan's head - already?!  :nope:

It was bad enough binning Allardyce before he had a chance to cut out the cancer that cripples your club. (and he would have turned you around, given time.) Have the idiots screaming for KK's head reflected on who (in their right mind) would replace him? No, didn't think so!

How can you say SA would have turned us around when he is the main reason we are in this position. Tactics of "hoof it to Big Kev" might excite you but.....howay!!!

Guest Harry-Norway

Lets go for some help from West Ham beating B`ham

I `ll see the game on TV now were Solano,Parker,Bowyer plays good fotball

ps 1-0 now

Guest Bolton Zulu

How can you say SA would have turned us around when he is the main reason we are in this position. Tactics of "hoof it to Big Kev" might excite you but.....howay!!!

That is a succession of monumental fuck ups over ten years - and you know it.

Maybe we all shall start supporting West Ham,half the team is ex. Toonplayers    :-)

You should support an other team or an other sport, maybe Chelsea or Real, they are the "trendy teams" nowadays, jsut what you need and at least you could leave us alone with your shitty comments :iamatwat:

Guest neesy111

that performance was whole lot better than the display's v the mackems, wigan and derby's of this world

That is a succession of monumental f*** ups over ten years - and you know it.

Souness didn't arrive 10 years ago.

Did anyone else think that there was a possibility that Given walked off today coz he just had enough?  Didn't seem too injured when he was walking off.

I might be just trying to stir things up a bit there but I did give it some serious thought.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Seriously Zulu, piss off. You're not exactly likely to receive a good reaction turning up and gloating right now. Cheers.

Well, I'm not gloating actually Dave. So, piss off yourself. No offence, of course.

Did anyone else think that there was a possibility that Given walked off today coz he just had enough?  Didn't seem too injured when he was walking off.

I might be just trying to stir things up a bit there but I did give it some serious thought.

think he injured something on that slip, besides his pride.

Seriously Zulu, piss off. You're not exactly likely to receive a good reaction turning up and gloating right now. Cheers.

Well, I'm not gloating actually Dave. So, piss off yourself. No offence, of course.

Why exactly did you choose to log on now?

Guest neesy111

tbf his performance's recently should of mean't him being dropped

Well the Geordie Messiah fucked it up big time today with his tactics didn't he?, I don't know why people are saying Beye was poor he kept Young quiet in the first half that's why they switched him to the other side so he could have a field day with the number one defender Carr! Were Barton and Smith playing at all today? same as I suppose!. A good first half really!, O'Neil certainly got his tactics right today.

Went through my mind too.

Just on the ref, he wasn't bad or owt, but did everyone else think he was ridiculously lenient?

Guest Bolton Zulu

I log in regularly, Dave. Having watched the game today I thought there might be an interesting debate. I was right - until I bumped into you, the resident site Nazi.

tbf his performance's recently should of mean't him being dropped

Exactly, it makes you realise just how much we've relied on him over the years to save us points.  At the moment his confidence is shattered and we can't rely on him to keep us in games.  TBF I can't blame the bloke - he's been playing behind a team full of wasters for too long now.

You could say that Ashley and Mort are getting what they deserve for indulging in this bizarre Keegan fantasy.

I still cant figure out why we didnt bring in a new player or two last month. The squad is in painful need of a new spark on the field.

I log in regularly, Dave. Having watched the game today I thought there might be an interesting debate. I was right - until I bumped into you, the resident site Nazi.

:lol:

Never heard that one before.

Tbf I thought you'd just come here to take the piss. If you're not; fair enough.

a debate?

we lost 4-1 with Carr, Butt, Smith, Taylor and Given in the team, hardly any scope for a cunting debate is there?