Arsenal

Gash

Guest nufc_geordie

Best TEAM in the league to be honest, Man Utd still have the feeling of a group of excellent individuals, they are improving as a team but Arsenal have played by far and away the best football so far this season and thoroughly deserve to win it for me!

Hope they win the league like. Perferable to the alternatives imo. Wenger is an absolute genius imo. I'd like to see him win the Champions League before he retires too.

I hate Arsenal. Their club is a breeding ground for cheating, diving, waving fake yellow cards and all the practices that are wrong with the modern game. Amazing team with a brilliant manager, but hate them. Eboue and Flamini are two of the biggest tossers I've ever seen.

I hate Arsenal. Their club is a breeding ground for cheating, diving, waving fake yellow cards and all the practices that are wrong with the modern game.

Are you sure you don't mean ManU?  They are far worse at the "cheating, diving.." etc than Arsenal.

I hate Arsenal. Their club is a breeding ground for cheating, diving, waving fake yellow cards and all the practices that are wrong with the modern game. Amazing team with a brilliant manager, but hate them. Eboue and Flamini are two of the biggest tossers I've ever seen.

and i dont want a team with no english players winning the english league. rather them than chelsea though, not that thats saying much

Guest jcricthon

going win the league?

ARSENAL GOING WIN THE LEAGUE!

sligjtly drunk but go arn arsenal!

whos gonna win it?

Good luck, I hope you do win it.

what a nice man :)

Aye, me n'all, Arsenal deserve to win it on te performances of Fabregas, Adebayor and Gallas alone!

Guest kingdawson

I hate Arsenal. Their club is a breeding ground for cheating, diving, waving fake yellow cards and all the practices that are wrong with the modern game.

Are you sure you don't mean ManU?  They are far worse at the "cheating, diving.." etc than Arsenal.

You sure about that?. Arse have Eboue, Flamini, fabregash and Van pervert whilst united have Ronaldo and Rooney occasionally.

Still think united will win the league.

I hope Arsenal win it, but they really are some set of moaners tbh. Much moreso than Man U in all fairness.

Play great football though, and Wenger is a legend, so that's more important for me.

Agreed...word for word.