Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

How did James become a moderator?

I won't believe any transfer news until Martin Jol announces it tbh.

Equal opportunity quotas needed to be filled.

You're next, Turkey-boy!

Is Big Willie actually any cop when it comes to predictions, or is he about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard?

He called Smith as not taking part in the PSV game at about 1pm that day.

That's about it I think.

Is Big Willie actually any cop when it comes to predictions, or is he about as reliable as a chocolate fireguard?

That's about it I think.

He also said the deal was on hold as there were some problems with personal terms didnt he?

If, and obviously it's a big if, there is a big name signing coming in that we don't yet know about I would expect it to be a central midfielder, given the fact both Modric and Aimar seem to have knocked us back this summer.

There's a lot of reports in germany just came out about us signing Diego on a 5 year contract, apparently 12 mil and he was here on sunday.

There's a lot of reports in germany just came out about us signing Diego on a 5 year contract, apparently 12 mil and he was here on sunday.

Assume you forgot to post the fake link?

:lol:

He could at least come up with a more realistic figure.

That's about it I think.

He also said the deal was on hold as there were some problems with personal terms didnt he?

That's not something he can prove though is it? Whereas he was bang on about the PSV game.

Realistic enough imo

Mentions of Diego, Ashton, Alonso, I can't take it any more..... :frantic:

All I keep thinking is how excited I got in some of the most recent transfer windows and we ended up with shit.

Realistic enough imo

Brazilian press are probably reporting it too eh?

Realistic enough imo

Brazilian press are probably reporting it too eh?

Something like that

Of course he was here on Sunday......I mean he just got on a plane from China, signed for the club and went back to China a few hours later......he'll be presented through a live video link

That's about it I think.

That's not something he can prove though is it? Whereas he was bang on about the PSV game.

If this is proof, Nicko said the same night that personal terms were holding up the deal.

I think if you were to define an exact opposite of proof, it'd be something along those lines.

Why bother making s*** up?, don't understand why a fan would do this kind of thing to other fans  :nope:

Attention seeking maybe?

Got it in 1, i'm very lonely and needed attention from NO