KK on Faye

steve_69

Seal-tastic defender and signing from Bolton, Abdoullaye Faye, is well and truly back in the fold at SJP after being given a ringing endorsement by King Kev. Having been absent at the Cup on Nations for the best part of the month, the big fella has been a massive miss as Cacapa has failed to deal with the sorts of physical presence thrown up by Adebayor, Harewood and co. Faye is of course "Stronger" than the Brazilian, something noted by KK:

"I am delighted to have Abdoulaye back. I have been very impressed with both him and Habib Beye. They both played a part in Senegal`s tournament and now have a role to play here. As far as Abdoulaye is concerned, he is a very good professional and he`s done a very good job here. He`s a big lad and we certainly need some height in the team at the moment. But it`s not only his height, he has great experience as well."

Aye, I wasn't happy with him sitting on the fucking bench for the entire Villa game.

Get the lad on the park.

Although I do think he's magically improved since he's been to Ghana like.

Still feel more confident with him in our side, but he's not as good as people make him out to be.

Should he play in the centre of defence or the centre of midfield though? I don't like the idea of Cacapa playing CB against Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Nani etc. He'll get fucking murdered, but if Nicky Butt plays CM he'll just keep giving the ball back to them.

Defensive midfield....was outstanding at Chelsea there and without him we wouldn't have played anywhere near as well as we did.

Didn't he play as a defensive midfielder against Portsmouth? Just saying...

He played at CB. Played at CM against Man City at home. He did ok there like, even though we were outplayed. He actually tried to create a bit which isn't his game and despite not really managing that he certainly didn't disgrace himself in trying.

Faye is an imense player, we need another player just like him. Then play one CB with Taylor and the other in CM. Faye apparently wants to play CM and i think he could be awesome there, so i think our first prority purchase should be a CB so we can keep Faye happy and play him CM.

He could be our answer to Milan-era Desailly ;)

And Oba could be our George Weah. ;)

Are you thinking Smith as Baggio?

Yep, I can see it too...