Obafemi Martins

Wullie

And people will continue saying he has no football brain, just because he is a black.

I do remember he scored and assisted some important goals for us during Roeder's management to save us in relegation battles, but people just love to forget it.

BLACK POWER?!

Our so called intelligent players include Butt, Nolan, Owen and Duff

which is exactly how far it gets you if you dont have the technique or athleticism

Well exactly, you need both types of player... criticising Oba because he isn't Berbatov is a bit harsh IMO. Although he could make slightly better runs that might just be down to confidence and how badly we are playing generally.

He clearly cares about the club and I, for one, fucking love the guy.

The only people who seem to have a problem with Oba are the daft fuckers and the Owen fans

It was weird on Sentanta when the commentator said that Newcastle fans would be booing any other manager if he had taken off Oba for Owen when he did. Just shows these people don't know what they're on about.

I hate it when they make sweeping statements about what Newcastle fans are like.

The only people who seem to have a problem with Oba are the daft fuckers and the Owen fans

It was weird on Sentanta when the commentator said that Newcastle fans would be booing any other manager if he had taken off Oba for Owen when he did. Just shows these people don't know what they're on about.

I hate it when they make sweeping statements about what Newcastle fans are like.

that was incredible.. what a daft fuck

as for Oba, if you don't ;like him you can suck hios enormous dick off. on the team bus.

Guest Heneage

that was incredible.. what a daft f***

as for Oba, if you don't ;like him you can suck hios enormous dick off. on the team bus.

I know who'll be front of that queue.

Guest neesy111

Missed two very big chances today.

Fair enough he did well to get onto them......but his finishing was a big let down. Hes as much to blame as bassong.

back to his usual self, looks much better coming off from the bench imo

Fair enough he did well to get onto them......but his finishing was a big let down. Hes as much to blame as bassong.

Is it his fault Owen wasn't fit to start as well? I think there is a case to be made here...

your pal Owen wouldn't have been in a position to get those chances, which is why most had rather have Martins anyday of the week

your pal Owen wouldn't have been in a position to get those chances, which is why most had rather have Martins anyday of the week

not something you can determine when the lad wasnt playing

Anyone who blames Martins for the result today is daft

Jayson's been kissing Owen's arse all week so he probably thinks blaming Martins will deflect the criticism. Fact is, if Martins hadn't scored on Monday we'd already be down.

Is it his fault Owen wasn't fit to start as well? I think there is a case to be made here...

probably went to shoot from 3 yards out in training and hit owen doing sprints behind him