The yellow top is back!

Greg

Guest alexharrisonnufc

Has someone smeered actual s*** on it?

No need, as its already being worn by 'actual' s*** most of the time.

I'll give you that.. That was a good one

Guest rebel_yell12

If there's one yellow kit, and we have pictures that it was Given wearing it this week -- why does the first post say Owen was wearing one as well? 

And isn't Owen fairly bad in training, compared to his "standard" or reputation (however you want to put that), regularly? -- I think I remember some teasing about that from his days with Liverpool.  I recall something about him being ridiculously bad at keepy-ups as well.    I can't remember the exact quotes or anything, but I think Owen's a bit famous among teammates for having sh**ters in drills then showing up and having a good match the next day. 

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

so brilliant, they can't even spell "Shitter" right.

It has two t's surely?

No, there's only one T in Smith.

They should hold Alan Smith down and tattoo that phrase on him

Guest rebel_yell12

Yorkie-Geordie -- uhm, no.  :blush:  Not that he's not a fairly decent-looking bloke and all but...just no.  :nope:  His wife wouldn't be so bad though  :pow:

It is a bit odd how much I can remember about him now I think on it though.  Must be because I've followed his career since he was playing for Liverpool in the Youth Cup.  I swear some years at least half the stories around Anfield were about Michael Owen.  A lot of years of exposure to him, I guess I just remember a lot of sh**.  My head is full of useless information, I blame it on being over-educated. 

Well, that and he's been a favorite of mine since 1996 and an interview he gave after the Youth Cup when he was asked how many times he'd played at Anfield, and he said "twice, I played in the last round and then today" and he was asked how many goals he'd scored at Anfield and he said "just the five".  It was a memorable moment, at least for this LFC fan.  In summation -- he's not my type (might be because he's a bloke...) but he's my favorite currently active player.  Have I not made that abundantly clear yet?  :doh:  My bad. 

alright I'm lost. What is that?

well if you lived anywhere near newcastle you'd know.

for years the club had a tradirtion of making the weeks worst trainer wear the yellow top as you can see.(im sure it's spelt wrong,should be 2 "t"s

That would make it make it 'shitter' as in sh-it-er.  But it's meant to be shiter as in sh-aye-ter

but nobody says "i've had a shiter (sh-aye-ter)" do they ?

Yes.  as in a derivative of sh*te, rather than sh*t

Guest johny2k

Yorkie-Geordie -- uhm, no.   :blush:  Not that he's not a fairly decent-looking bloke and all but...just no.   :nope:  His wife wouldn't be so bad though  :pow:

It is a bit odd how much I can remember about him now I think on it though.  Must be because I've followed his career since he was playing for Liverpool in the Youth Cup.  I swear some years at least half the stories around Anfield were about Michael Owen.  A lot of years of exposure to him, I guess I just remember a lot of sh**.  My head is full of useless information, I blame it on being over-educated. 

Well, that and he's been a favorite of mine since 1996 and an interview he gave after the Youth Cup when he was asked how many times he'd played at Anfield, and he said "twice, I played in the last round and then today" and he was asked how many goals he'd scored at Anfield and he said "just the five".  It was a memorable moment, at least for this LFC fan.  In summation -- he's not my type (might be because he's a bloke...) but he's my favorite currently active player.  Have I not made that abundantly clear yet?  :doh:  My bad. 

embarassin post, hope at this time u were very drunk.....

Football training grounds are one of the few places in the working world where being s*** is classed as a bit of banter & light humour.

I guess Shay was this weeks winner because of his performance at saving long range shots & free kicks. BUT AT LEAST HE ORGANISES A NICE FASHION SHOW. As a senior player wearing that top he should hang his head in shame