Today's other matches

SAK

Guest kingdawson

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY.

We definatly deserved it today and pretty much everyone played well. I always find myself scratching my head at some of Ramos susbstitutions but he alwasys seems to deliver.

Wembley too far to travel?

I've always maintained that the traveling wasn't the issue but i simply cant afford it. Iv'e only managed to go to 3 games this season and 2 of those times they were given to me, besides touts were charging over £500 quid a go, which is an absolute piss-take.

No celebrating from me today Greg as iv'e got a 3000 word assignment due in tomorrow but im definatly going to do something tomorrow and cheers to everyone for the congratulations.

I think it was just refreshing to see a team geniunely celebrating winning the cup.

Too much these past few years, Chelsea have just looked like "We don't really care about this trophy" when winning it.

Spurs were genuinely delighted.

We definatly deserved it today and pretty much everyone played well. I always find myself scratching my head at some of Ramos susbstitutions but he alwasys seems to deliver.

Congratulations on winning the treble, oh, it was just the league cup?

Just from the pictures i thought....

Oh

Great, Spurs in the UEFA Cup despite being a joke most of the season, and Villa, Citeh and Everton with one less place to fight it out for, despite having good seasons.

Ordinarily, I'd have wanted Spurs to beat Chelsea, but today I am really gutted.

Yeah, not really fair is it? Looks like one of us will miss out now, maybe even two with the motley crue of lower division teams left in the FA Cup

More than that I'm so fucking pissed off that Chelsea never turned up today. Why couldn't they have played that badly against us? :( Ah well, congrats to kingdawson.

Guest kingdawson

Congratulations on winning the treble, oh, it was just the league cup?

Just from the pictures i thought....

Oh

That was funny :rolleyes:. Sad thing is, it's probably one more than you lot will win this season mackems.gif.

Thanks for the easy passage to the final :thup:

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Great, Spurs in the UEFA Cup despite being a joke most of the season, and Villa, Citeh and Everton with one less place to fight it out for, despite having good seasons.

Ordinarily, I'd have wanted Spurs to beat Chelsea, but today I am really gutted.

Yeah, not really fair is it? Looks like one of us will miss out now, maybe even two with the motley crue of lower division teams left in the FA Cup

More than that I'm so f****** pissed off that Chelsea never turned up today. Why couldn't they have played that badly against us? :( Ah well, congrats to kingdawson.

Still reckon you two will get into the top 6 and therefore uefa imo. Chelsea and man utd will get through their ties and avoid each other in the semis, freeing up a spot in the league. You two will finish in those two spots now open. Man city will get in through the intertoto. Happy days for all.

All imo of course :pow:(love that smilie :lol:)

Guest kingdawson

More than that I'm so f****** pissed off that Chelsea never turned up today. Why couldn't they have played that badly against us? :( Ah well, congrats to kingdawson.

Cheers mate, here's hoping you'll pip liverpool to the last cl spot O0

I like how the media are saying it was a 'rare mistake' from Cech that led to the winner.

Yep, another rare mistake.

Was only a matter of time until he made a rick that wasn't cancelled out by the players in front of him. Hopefully this'll calm down the furious bumming of a keeper who makes loads of errors.