Eduardo well buggered! Blatter speaks...

Crumpy Gunt

I think Eduardo could possibly be on the bench this weekend, certainly should be playing during this month, theres rumours he played in a behind closed doors match last week against Forest.

Cant wait to see him in action again, wont be able to look when the first challenge goes in though, will the other players dare to tackle him either?

Could be our lethal weapon tell him just run into the box, no one will want to tackle/hurt him!!

Wonder how the break will affect him mentally. Nasty breaks have ruined some great footballers, Wlodzimierz Lubanski for example never got to his previous level after sustaining a bad break. The break affected him physically but also people say that it showed on the field how frightened he was whenever a player came rushing at him ready to tackle, like he never regained his courage and was somewhat the shadow of his former self. Still a legendary player by all means but never fulfilled his potential as I honestly believe that Poland could have won the World Cup in 74 hadn't he not missed it with a broken leg, even though his replacement Szarmach did well netting 5 times during the tournament.

We obviously wont know untill he gets on the pitch but i think, looking at his interviews and what not, he wont be too fazed.

He just looks ready to play!

rose tinted glasses, etc, etc...

although I do hope he gets back to his best, he really looked a player and could definitely help out Arsenal right now.

Wonder how the break will affect him mentally. Nasty breaks have ruined some great footballers, Wlodzimierz Lubanski for example never got to his previous level after sustaining a bad break. The break affected him physically but also people say that it showed on the field how frightened he was whenever a player came rushing at him ready to tackle, like he never regained his courage and was somewhat the shadow of his former self. Still a legendary player by all means but never fulfilled his potential as I honestly believe that Poland could have won the World Cup in 74 hadn't he not missed it with a broken leg, even though his replacement Szarmach did well netting 5 times during the tournament.

true, hopefully eduardo does make a good comeback much like henrik larsson did after his bad leg break

• 2 weeks later...
Arsenal striker Eduardo returned to competitive action in a reserve game against Portsmouth on Tuesday.

The Croatian, 25, played the first half against Portsmouth reserves at Barnet's Underhill ground.

"I am feeling very happy to have started my first game in 10 months," he said afterwards.

"I hope I can do more and that next time will be better. I just felt something in my hamstring but in two weeks I will be all right."

One step forward, two steps back, see you in 4 months cesc :(

Crutiates? Looked like medials to me.

Ash, arse really need some fucking wingers and a DM. Fed up of going to watch you play turd. My housemate is an arse fan, so watch every game thats on the telebox.

Ash, arse really need some fucking wingers and a DM. Fed up of going to watch you play turd. My housemate is an arse fan, so watch every game thats on the telebox.

Aye, if Rosicky/Walcott/Nasri and to some extent eboue could all stay fit, we wouldnt.

But Rosicky? What does he look like?

Nasri has had his fair share since being at the Arse and Walcott so doing well before STOKE  :rant:

And the DM issue everybody knew about, even Wenger, i would have prefered for it not to have come out about how many he tried to sign, there was 3 i think that came out Arsene enquired about, and none are here. The DM issue really really needs sorting, wingers less so

Ash, arse really need some f***ing wingers and a DM. Fed up of going to watch you play turd. My housemate is an arse fan, so watch every game thats on the telebox.

Aye, if Rosicky/Walcott/Nasri and to some extent eboue could all stay fit, we wouldnt.

But Rosicky? What does he look like?

Nasri has had his fair share since being at the Arse and Walcott so doing well before STOKE  :rant:

And the DM issue everybody knew about, even Wenger, i would have prefered for it not to have come out about how many he tried to sign, there was 3 i think that came out Arsene enquired about, and none are here. The DM issue really really needs sorting, wingers less so

I also havent been impressed by denilson. Song looks very composed though. I love diaby but he is eith quality or utter wank :( Hope you have a good january spending..

Its not fair to judge Denilson imo, he is playing out of position, hopefully he will not play alongside Song in the Cesc role and show what hes like.

Hes either been playing DM or Right wing, he does give everything on the wing though.

Id be happy with just a DMer