The Alexander Pato Thread

Tooj

One for you this one Park Life.  :snod:

Now getting his chance at Milan after not being eligible to play till January. Starting to look the business and for one so young, with a huge burden due to the transfer fee on his head, has adapted magnificently and I expect big things of him in the future. Hopefully if he can stay injury free we're talking potentially about a future World Player Of The Year winner here. That's how highly I rate the young man, he's impressed me with his development alright, as I never for once expected him to do as well as he has already, especially with Milan splashing out such a high amount on a player relatively unproven. Has that arrogance and self belief about him as well, at times it can be a bad thing, but if channeled right can also be a good thing.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5669/artjpgug5.jpg

Guest DazzaNufc1892

said the other week that this boy would become the best striker in the world within 3 years. Get your money on him and brazil to be top scorer + winners at 2010. Big fast strong, good in the air as well

One for you this one Park Life.  :snod:

Now getting his chance at Milan after not being eligible to play till January. Starting to look the business and for one so young, with a huge burden due to the transfer fee on his head, has adapted magnificently and I expect big things of him in the future. Hopefully if he can stay injury free we're talking potentially about a future World Player Of The Year winner here. That's how highly I rate the young man, he's impressed me with his development alright, as I never for once expected him to do as well as he has already, especially with Milan splashing out such a high amount on a player relatively unproven. Has that arrogance and self belief about him as well, at times it can be a bad thing, but if channeled right can also be a good thing.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5669/artjpgug5.jpg

No doubts about him.

Greatness in the making.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Good shout 2J, I'd love to see us sniffing around South America to try and unearth a future great.

TBH, that probably hasn't crossed the NUFC Scouting Department's collective mind...

We can't do it here because of work permit restrictions, that's the problem.

Good point, they have to play a percentage of international games, we should take the FA or government to the European courts for restrictive practices, it's supposed to be one Europe.  If we get nowhere then we should tell them to stick the transfer window where the sun doesn't shine.

With good young players it is a lot easier to get a work permit, Man United have just signed 2 young South Americans in January but they are not allowed to be registered due to the under 18 Brazil transfer rule.

no, players like that  would be allowed under the `outstanding talent rule`. That`s how the likes of Man U got Anderson , Arsenal with Denilson etc. Not sure if any potential world class youngster would want to come here is another question

big, strong?

Showed some good strength when he scored his debut goal against Napoli.

I saw that game and his immediate impact really surprised me. He very much reminded me of Rooney when he first came on the scenes. His potential ability is in the same class as him, imo.