Guess the Boro Attendance Tonight

Guest Geordiesned

I'm tempted to turn it off but its bound to liven up as soon as I do that.

Switching to Barca vs Valencia at 9.  :coolsmiley:

Barca have had 24 shots and Valencia have had 1.

Score is Barca 0 - 1 Valencia.

:lol:

Fucking ouch!

Fucking ouch!

Barca equaliser 3 mins 15 secs into injury time.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

You are talking about your FM game, right?

:clap:

you don't get it do you?

Go and take another look at what you've written and explain to me, as you would to a child or a mackem, how that in any way is funny or acceptable?

you don't get it do you?

Go and take another look at what you've written and explain to me, as you would to a child or a mackem, how that in any way is funny or acceptable?

I'm curious tbh why you lurk in here, just waiting for someone to bad mouth smogsville?

Your not the 3 eyed humpback mayor are you? defending your town from all the unusual outside folk!

I keep an eye on the best NUFC forum (which I think this is) to see what the other half think. The one linked to FMTTM's site is garbage and is populated by excitable kids and weirdos.

I like to offer my outsiders perspective like the Villa and Spurs lads on here do. While I don't mind seeing you get beat, as a search of my previous posts will show, I don't have a blind hatred of everything black and white and think I'm quite constructive.

Like most Boro fans, I'm happy to take the smoggy jibes on the chin but the other stuff I just don't think belongs in football banter, not here or in a ground - Not just us but stuff like Rangers 'Big Jock Knew' garbage too.

I keep an eye on the best NUFC forum (which I think this is) to see what the other half think. The one linked to FMTTM's site is garbage and is populated by excitable kids and weirdos.

I like to offer my outsiders perspective like the Villa and Spurs lads on here do. While I don't mind seeing you get beat, as a search of my previous posts will show, I don't have a blind hatred of everything black and white and think I'm quite constructive.

Like most Boro fans, I'm happy to take the smoggy jibes on the chin but the other stuff I just don't think belongs in football banter, not here or in a ground - Not just us but stuff like Rangers 'Big Jock Knew' garbage too.

Think I'll sleep better tonight for knowing that

Fair enough tbh. :thup:

Haven't really got a problem with the dude 2 posts above but I DID have a problem with that excruciatingly dull, dismal game of football his side played their part in last night. One of the worst matches I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

It turned out alright in the end for the Smoggies but I feel very sorry for the Sheffield Utd fans who had to make their way up there, pay more than the home fans and lose to such an horrifically jammy goal.

This has been one of the worst weeks in recent memory for me when it comes to football. We just go from bad to worse, Boro get lucky again and have an extremely good opportunity to undeservedly reach the FA Cup semis, and worst of all Spurs won a cup (and are on course to get the UEFA Cup too which would put me in tears).