Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Probably going to regret this now, but I've managed to void my Gomis £25 bet off Sktbet by claiming that I've deposited the wrong amount. :lol:

I'm gonna look like a right plonker if Gomis signs for us. :yao: 

Bafétimbi Gomis ‏@BafGomis 7m

Direction Gerland pour soutenir mes coéquipiers. Affiche qui me rappelle de bons souvenirs.

"Off to Stade Gerland to watch my team mates. A place that holds good memories"

Affiche does not mean a place, but a tie. They're playing Real Madrid in a friendly today, just like a few years back in the CL presumably..

@NUFCThreatLevel: Speaking on TV ahead of a Real Madrid friendly, Lyon's President was asked about #NUFC's "bid" for Gomis, replied "Things are in progress.."

@NUFCThreatLevel: Speaking on TV ahead of a Real Madrid friendly, Lyon's President was asked about #NUFC's "bid" for Gomis, replied "Things are in progress.."

http://www.modernette.ca/press/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tv-addiction-emma-stone-meh-gif.gif

"Progress" might mean 2014 by our standards.

http://www.football-mag.fr/Actu/Scans/Lyon-Aulas-Newcastle-Gomis-doit-etre-interesse-73205/

En marge de la rencontre amicale entre l'Olympique Lyonnais et le Real Madrid, mercredi au stade de Gerland, Jean-Michel Aulas a confirmé la piste Newcastle pour un Bafetimbi Gomis qui s'entraîne toujours en marge du groupe professionnel. Interrogé sur Canal+ au sujet d'une offre de Newcastle, le président lyonnais a répondu: "Des choses sont en cours, à partir du moment où Newcastle s'est renseigné Gomis doit être intéressé."

Agree it's typical from us. Still haggling over every penny, to pay as little as possible.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we've been after him from the outset, and he wants to come to us, which is why he's turned down everyone else.

And once that's the case we always draw things out over money, especially as he's in the last year of his deal too.

Standard.

Guest Roger Kint

Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas has confirmed that they're 3 bids on the table for striker Bafetimbi Gomis

Next  :jesuswept:

Edit: damn you  :lol:

Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas has confirmed that they're 3 bids on the table for striker Bafetimbi Gomis

Next  :jesuswept:

Edit: damn you  :lol:

You got a sauce (!) for this Rog/taps?