Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

I've never heard of any of these fuckers, and I bet I'm not alone.

Nasri is widely regarded as the next Zidane. Would prefer him to the next Didier Drogba.

I've never heard of any of these fuckers, and I bet I'm not alone.

Nasri is widely regarded as the next Zidane. Would prefer him to the next Didier Drogba.

hmm. I could take both if I must :snod:

Nasri looks a little lightweight for the prem. May use a couple of seasons to adapt, and knowing newcastle fans, he wont have a couple...

no he doesn´t. he looks very strong, like Messi and Tevez.

Nasri looks a little lightweight for the prem. May use a couple of seasons to adapt, and knowing newcastle fans, he wont have a couple...

no he doesn´t. he looks very strong, like Messi and Tevez.

Messi is a tricky winger (ie lightweightedness allowed) and Tevez is an absolute monster.

Nasri is nowhere near Tevez in terms of build, and he plays central midfield where physique is needed.

Doubt Modric is better than Nasir. What I have read and what everyone that have seem him play etc etc so is Nasir the biggest talent in europe right now. And he is 20 (21 in june) and has already played and scored in the national team.

We will never get him. He will move to Real Madrid or something like that.

this would i agree.... i don't see croatia being spectacular either....

ok. what I mean that he looks like Messi or Tevez is that he is stable. You don´t pot him on the ground easily. Otherwise he has nothing with these two players to do.

Nasir would´t have any problems at all with PL. If you are a GOOD player you will handle it.

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/26020/normal_samir%20nasri.jpg

Hes not like Messi at all. But a bigger talent? maybe, maybe not.

He's so good that the guy on the right concedes defeat and offers to kiss his hand as a gesture of his unworthiness.

Probably has a mountainous list of clubs he'd rather go to than newcastle unfortunately.

Get this guy, ive been told by a lot of french people now that hes a great talent and he would definetly make the cut in the premiership. Hes better then what Adebayor was and aslong as keegan can make this guy progress he will be a hit if he ever signs for us.

Tell me what?

I have never said he is better then messi, but maybe he could be?

By the way rumours has it that Inter and Milan is keeping an eye on him, bet he wont come to us anyways

I'm sure the vast majority of the bigger clubs in Europe are interested in buying him, he's quality, no doubt about it. "New Zidane" is a little bit premature though.

Messi would have to regress quite notably for Nasri to better him, in my opinion.

I'd rather stay clear of French players.

Yeah, they never work out over here.

Can't say I've seen Nasri play a full game more than a few times but he certainly does look a very nice talent. Gomis I've never gone out of my way to look at but from what I read about him he's certainly the style of center-forward I'd expect us to be looking for.

Be quite enthused with either, obviously.

http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/26020/normal_samir%20nasri.jpg

Hes not like Messi at all. But a bigger talent? maybe, maybe not.

He looks crap

:idiot2:

Guest GAMMELL

Valbuena has always looked a better player than Nasri to me. Only seen them play a few times on Setanta like but Valbuena looks a class act.

Valbuena, was he the chap that scored that screamer for Marseille @ Anfield to silence those scouse gits there abou 6 months ago?

http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/05/02/Prem-Ligue-1-Diouf-on-Gomis/?facets/sport-space/football/great-britain-locale/

Newcastle are not the only club chasing St Etienne star Bafetimbi Gomis, as Marseille chairman Pape Diouf has revealed that he is interested in the striker.

Gomis is one of the most promising French strikers around, and The Magpies have reportedly scouted the powerful player several times this season.

The 24-year-old has scored 14 goals so far this term in Ligue 1 but threatened a strike last year and a move to a bigger club in the summer would not be an enormous surprise.

“He is not the only one, but we are following him,” Marseille supremo Diouf said about the player nicknamed “Bafe”.

“Obviously we are interested in him.”

Diouf does not know if Djibril Cisse, who scored 14 goals as well in Le Championnat, will have the will to stay at Le Velodrome.

“Regarding Cisse, we will see his degree of motivation to stay or not," added Diouf.

“But I wish to keep him.”

Samir Nasri is linked to a host of clubs and has revealed he would like to play abroad, manager Eric Gerets is linked to Bundesliga clubs, Karim Ziani is rumoured to have been approached by Bordeaux and Boudewijn Zenden has not imposed himself this season.

“(Gerets) knows what engagement means. He still has one year of contract and for me for sure he will stay," Diouf commented.

“Ziani can have a second chance [to prove himself] or leave, we will see the offers and his intention.

“As far as Zenden is concerned, we are disappointed but his exemplary state of mind is compensating.

“The question is open for Samir [Nasri] because he expressed his desire to see something else.

“His buy-out clause will surely be €20 million (£15 million).”

St Etienne starlet Bafetimbi Gomis has revealed he would rather move to Italy than the Premier League.

The 22-year-old striker, labelled by some the new Didier Drogba, has really found his goal-scoring touch in the last two seasons with double figures on each occasion.

Newcastle have been strongly linked along with Bolton, whilst Marseille chairman Pape Diouf has stated his admiration for the young Frenchman.

In an interview with L'Equipe, Gomis stated he was attracted by a possible move to England - but revealed Serie A would be his preference.

"It is better to go to Italy playing than to England in a team at the bottom of the league," he said

"Anyway, I still have a lot of things to learn."

Next season

Gomis admits that he is very happy at St Etienne, particularly with coach Laurent Roussey - but he does not know whether he will be staying put or not.

"I am very happy to play for St Etienne, but I don't know if I will still be there next season," he continued.

"The coach did his best for me to stay last summer, and he has improved me a lot.

"I am very happy with him at the helm. His stay at the club will be an essential factor for my future."

Meanwhile, Senegal are ready to compete with France to cap Gomis - who is open to the idea of playing international football for either country.

"I don't have to choose between the French or Senegalese teams, as I have not been called yet," he insisted.

"The French team? It would be pretentious to ask for it, but I am not adverse to the French team."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3537575,00.html