Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

There is a Gomis goals video from the ligue1 official youtube channel. Would it be ok to post that?

I'd say no mate, as a rule just never post a football video unless it's from a fans mobile (from a game there at).

Fair enough, well worth checking out though as it's good quality and show's some nice goals from last season.  He has a bit of the Ameobi family's clumsy skill about him in those videos.

He does look good in some of those vids, clumsy maybe but he's much more athletic than the Ameobis though.

Guest icemanblue

Everyone seems to have switched from worrying we won't sign him to worrying he won't be any good :lol:

Got to maintain that negativity somehow. :thup:

I think he's the type we need tbh, not that I've ever seen him play like, but ya na :lol:

All I've seen is YouTube vids. I'm just happy he's a striker. :lol:

There is a Gomis goals video from the ligue1 official youtube channel. Would it be ok to post that?

I'd say no mate, as a rule just never post a football video unless it's from a fans mobile (from a game there at).

Fair enough, well worth checking out though as it's good quality and show's some nice goals from last season.  He has a bit of the Ameobi family's clumsy skill about him in those videos.

He does look good in some of those vids, clumsy maybe but he's much more athletic than the Ameobis though.

Does he score any goals by jumping? I'm trying to factor him into Pardew's gameplan.

Everyone seems to have switched from worrying we won't sign him to worrying he won't be any good :lol:

Got to maintain that negativity somehow. :thup:

I think he's the type we need tbh, not that I've ever seen him play like, but ya na :lol:

All I've seen is YouTube vids. I'm just happy he's a striker. :lol:

:thup: He can't be worse than Shola so it's all win for me.

Does he score any goals by jumping? I'm trying to factor him into Pardew's gameplan.

He actually doesn't get many with his head.

I've seen him play in Lyon's stadium once. I commented at the time that he was similar to Shola Ameobi but just better at the good parts of Shola (finishing, strength, control and occasional skill) and not as bad at the donkey parts of Shola (horrendous touch, shinning, running slower than a Soviet tank exhibition parade).

I've seen him play in Lyon's stadium once. I commented at the time that he was similar to Shola Ameobi but just better at the good parts of Shola (finishing, strength, control and occasional skill) and not as bad at the donkey parts of Shola (horrendous touch, shinning, running slower than a Soviet tank exhibition parade).

I would take that.

He actually doesn't get many with his head.

I had a feeling you were going to say that.

Pretty much every journo has said he's either great or frustratingly shite so this would definitely match up.

Guest Phil K

Usual sources (HP, Daddies, Heinz) say that the hold up is Gomis's greedy agents wanting their TON of flesh and NUFC NOT happy with what they are demanding, as wages are agreed, and the assorted "add ons" are apparently effing ridiculous, whether this last is Lyon or the bloody agents again, who knows ? Personally, I'm fed up with the whole charade

Guest bimpy474

Well i'm hoping we play more football, anyway most of our crosses dont get past the first man so jumping is never a problem :lol:

Usual sources (HP, Daddies, Heinz) say that the hold up is Gomis's greedy agents wanting their TON of flesh and NUFC NOT happy with what they are demanding, as wages are agreed, and the assorted "add ons" are apparently effing ridiculous, whether this last is Lyon or the bloody agents again, who knows ? Personally, I'm fed up with the whole charade

Welcome to modern day transfers...

Even if by magic we do play better football, at least we have a target to hit( i mean even Dortmund hit Lewandowski for an outball) and a striker who while is good aerially is very capable with his feet.

Does provide something we were drastically missing, Remy would provide the other thing as far as forwards go hopefully that happens too.

http://i.imgur.com/TV8Qm.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2t4pzrsVO1r6v2bdo1_250.gif

http://i.imgur.com/jsJx3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/auhZL.gif

http://i.imgur.com/O6lC5.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/02c2223ed8eee8231e85eed3813b9b91/tumblr_inline_mox9cwg9tH1qz4rgp.gif

Even if by magic we do play better football, at least we have a target to hit( i mean even Dortmund hit Lewandowski for an outball) and a striker who while is good aerially is very capable with his feet.

Does provide something we were drastically missing, Remy would provide the other thing as far as forwards go hopefully that happens too.

I still can't wrap my head round us having three quality forwards at the club, so I think the Remy thing might not happen now.

Over the line is the new "wide of the mark"

This is torture, but still transfer deadline day I'll be there hammering fuck out of F5 to see if we pull something off out of the blue.