Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Erm, is this lad any good?  :lol:

It's looking like a signing at last, let's not spoil the euphoria with trivialities like that, we are all past the point of caring!

I think the current criteria for a striker on this forum is, "as long as it pushes Shola down the order" :lol:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

#nufc edge slightly closer to netting Bafetimbi Gomis. As reported earlier just add ons and other fees to be ironed out #lyon

Finger on the pulse as always :lol:

I don't understand the point of tweets like this. Everyone knows you're just repeating what you've just read on someone else's feed.

It's looking like a signing at last, let's not spoil the euphoria with trivialities like that, we are all past the point of caring!

Yeah, but we need him to be a fit to Pardew's tactics.

He will mate, he's good on the ground but more importantly he's a target we can hit to hold the ball up.

Perfect for Pardew tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

#nufc edge slightly closer to netting Bafetimbi Gomis. As reported earlier just add ons and other fees to be ironed out #lyon

I don't understand the point of tweets like this. Everyone knows you're just repeating what you've just read on someone else's feed.

Skel is Ryder ? fuck me.....really  :kasper:

Guest bimpy474

Have we agreed personal terms with Gomis already?

3 weeks ago apparently, depending on what you believe.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

http://www.moonbattery.com/meddlingkids1.jpg

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m

http://www.moonbattery.com/meddlingkids1.jpg

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

Go on, get over that line!!!!

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Walking-FAIL.gif

What are his attributes, Ive seen very little of him.  Is he similar to Ba, does he hol dthe ball up, is he strong?

He's a better target man than Ba, will be a better partner for Cisse IMO.

He's technically better than Ba as well IMO, Ba was probably a better finisher though.

Basically he'll suit Pardew's tactics more.

Pretty good goal scorer who's improved quite a bit recently.  Always scored a reasonable number of goals, but over the last two seasons he's scored 30 league goals in 58 starts (14 in 29 in 2011/2012 and 16 in 29 in 2012/2013).

What are his attributes, Ive seen very little of him.  Is he similar to Ba, does he hol dthe ball up, is he strong?

He's a better target man than Ba, will be a better partner for Cisse IMO.

He's technically better than Ba as well IMO, Ba was probably a better finisher though.

So a link up type of guy.  Interesting.