Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Has this quote been mentioned (from Le Progres)?

I know we've seen about the fee now agreed but haven't seen this?

http://www.leprogres.fr/football/2013/08/02/ol-gomis-est-d-accord-avec-newcastle

"Bafetimbi Gomis confided with Tola Vologe this morning that he'd, "agreed everything with Newcastle 3 weeks ago, there was never an issue regarding salary".

Done & dusted imo.

Has this quote been mentioned (from Le Progres)?

I know we've seen about the fee now agreed but haven't seen this?

http://www.leprogres.fr/football/2013/08/02/ol-gomis-est-d-accord-avec-newcastle

"Bafetimbi Gomis confided with Tola Vologe this morning that he'd, "agreed everything with Newcastle 3 weeks ago, there was never an issue regarding salary".

Done & dusted imo.

Yes

Wouldn't mind Bent at all but he doesn't work well with a partner so it would be as another goalscorer in the side rather than a partner for Cisse.

I have seen little of Gomis but he looks big, strong, decent movement and capable of getting goals. I reckon he actually could work well with Cisse (who I think is a little like Bent, difficult to find a suitable partner) as he isn't immobile and can do more of the "rough stuff" Cisse isn't made for.

Remember guys, it's not official until it's on the website. Also remember that they don't update the website anymore.

so first official notice will be when he lines up against city  :frantic:

unless uncle joe gets offended by this deal going ahead without his invaluable input