Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Back on subject, I'd love to see us try a 4-3-1-2. I'd normally worry about a lack of width but HBA would pop up either wing, and Santon & Debuchy provide that bombing forward too.

I'm more concerned about the possible 2 v 1 situations we could have defensively than i am the width.

The key to make that work is to control the midfield more and in theory with 4 in the middle with Santon and Debuchy on the outside we should be able to.

Depends if Pardew can see it or not.

Still don't know what to make of this.

Not convinced he's the answer.

Depends on the question, if it was 'what skinny, short, white bloke could we sign to play in goal' I would definitely agree with you.

Think he's about as good as we're going to do for a player of his style, given the constraints we appear to work under when it comes to transfers. Can't grumble.

I agree, i still would have liked to seen us push a bit more for Bony though.  :sad:

With that said its a type of striker we desperately need so hopefully he comes up with the goods.

What the hell happened here..? :lol:

We've digressed because of my creativity and Luca's desire to re-sign Lovenkrands.

a low bar for the definition of creativity.  It's like when somebody gets kicked in the nuts in a movie.  Hardly creative, but works for almost every occasion.

What the hell happened here..? :lol:

We've digressed because of my creativity and Luca's desire to re-sign Lovenkrands.

a low bar for the definition of creativity.  It's like when somebody gets kicked in the nuts in a movie.  Hardly creative, but works for almost every occasion.

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/01/9fa1d9a74f.gif