Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Anthony Modeste :lol:

The same guy that had a stint at Blackburn and didn't even look like scoring, with a red card and a few conceded penalties to boot? Aye, wish we'd get him instead.

Cheers. Not enough of that about at the minute and it's always good to have some balance.

:suicide:

Seriously i'm not over the moon about this lad, but you never know.

Remy on the other hand would improve us in a key area.  Get both and it gives us a fair chance next season.

Still need a winger mind.

That article is hilarious.

Sure he's played for France, sure he's played CL, sure he has scored a bucket load of goals throughout his career, but he doesn't shoot as much as these other chaps and gets caught offside a lot.

I don't watch French football but his goalscoring record is decent enough and I'm excited to see what he can do in our shirt should it go through. He looks like a big guy, be good to have some physicality up front again. We needed a striker and it looks like we're getting one. :thup:

Hope he works with Cisse.

Totally pathetic like. Written by a monkey.

Totally out of line, his opinions might be wrong and his stats meaningless but to bring the colour of his skin into the discussion is unnecessary.

Hilarious.

I don't watch French football but his goalscoring record is decent enough and I'm excited to see what he can do in our shirt should it go through. He looks like a big guy, be good to have some physicality up front again. We needed a striker and it looks like we're getting one. :thup:

Adds a different option, looks like presence with some quality. Absolutely no reason to keep Shola now.

Adds a different option, looks like presence with some quality. Absolutely no reason to keep Shola now.

I'll still be surprised to see Shola go tbh.

I think he'll see out this season and leave on a free next summer. Hopefully he'll take Sammy with him.

If Remy follows Gomis then I think Shola may decide for himself, there's no reason he can't have a couple of years away from the club to come then come back and coach, since that's what he wants to do.

He'll do fine here. More than anything it will give us a nice option to partner with Cisse or up on his own.

Indeed, most importantly we've signed someone who provides more solutions than problems. Unlike Bent for example.

Seen much of him then?

He'll do fine here. More than anything it will give us a nice option to partner with Cisse or up on his own.

Indeed, most importantly we've signed someone who provides more solutions than problems. Unlike Bent for example.

Seen much of him then?

Just from highlights, not enough to assess him properly but enough to say what type of player he is. I like Bent as a player FWIW, just worried about him not being able to play with Cisse... whereas I think Gomis could.