Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Ben Lyttleton @benlyt

L'Equipe: 'Gomis not yet at #NUFC'. Lyon say agents being too greedy re commission; agents say Lyon quibbling re solidarity pay to St-Et

7:58 AM - 3 Aug 2013

Yeah 5% sell-on clause to St-Etienne and they're trying to get that from us. Cheeky fuckers. :lol:

Guest neesy111

BBC have this on their website now... I always take that to mean it's done.

BBC are as unreliable as other news agencies tbh.

Tired of this 'Cisse had loads of goals wrongfully ruled out' myth. He scores a few goals that are actually offside too.  A few when he first came. The S'hampton beauty was offside. And Ba's goal against Reading was handball. That's 3 points gained 'wrongfully'.

I can think of the tap in v Bolton and thats it. His second against Liverpool was onside according to the current rules.

Guest icemanblue

The Mag are no better then nufcfans, like. Desperate for those hits. All they've done is compile the French reports we've already read, and given them the most negative slant possible.

Guest bimpy474

Unfortunately some fans want JFK and however else is doing the transfers to fail, just so they can scream and wail about it.

Ashley brought this on himself appointing JFK. I myself would rather JFK does a good job, as much as i find him here distasteful.

Guest Phil K

BBC have this on their website now... I always take that to mean it's done.

BBC are as unreliable as other news agencies tbh.

LESS reliable these days