Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest Mixon

looks s****

Has Seb Larsson played yet? Did his nation qualify?

Larssons' Sweden will play their first match tomorrow evening against Greece.

looks s****

Has Seb Larsson played yet? Did his nation qualify?

Larssons' Sweden will play their first match tomorrow evening against Greece.

And he'll start on the bench.

He was woeful when he came on. :undecided:

Was eating me tea, what did he do wrong?

Didn't score five. Useless fucker.

Nah, he was average. Then again, so was everyone else.

edit- "Eating" tea? I'm never going to understand you guys.

Well I've not seen the game but it was 0-0 so I just worked it out. Get your head out of the sand Dave ffs.

Well I've not seen the game but it was 0-0 so I just worked it out. Get your head out of the sand Dave ffs.

Ah right. You're correct though, we shouldn't waste money on this loser if he can't even score against Romania.

Guest woofy68

Somebody mention that Spurs are shitting themselves at the thought of starting the season with a bunch of kids in the midfield but somehow i cant help feeling that they will end up top 6 whereas we are fighting at the bottom again.

He did look shite when he came on. :lol: Two or three really dodgy passes.

Then again, he was brought on to have long balls pumped to him, and the entire French team was shite.

Somebody mention that Spurs are shitting themselves at the thought of starting the season with a bunch of kids in the midfield but somehow i cant help feeling that they will end up top 6 whereas we are fighting at the bottom again.

How exactly?  Are we getting Allardyce back?...  :rolleyes:

Guest MaetihS

I am already prepared for another exciting relegation battle next season if this summer of transfer targets rejecting us or getting away continues. Spurs are mile ahead of us in terms of quality and do not remind me we defeat them well and truely last season; these things happen and likes of Man U can also lose to lower teams. The fact is that i will gladly swap their teamsheet with ours. Our midfield looks like bottom 3 calibre.

I am already prepared for another exciting relegation battle next season if this summer of transfer targets rejecting us or getting away continues. Spurs are mile ahead of us in terms of quality and do not remind me we defeat them well and truely last season; these things happen and likes of Man U can also lose to lower teams. The fact is that i will gladly swap their teamsheet with ours. Our midfield looks like bottom 3 calibre.

Fucking hell, you just had to bump this thread to say that? Hasn't even got anything to do with Gomis, you turd.

dont be a fucking idiot, we've got a better squad in terms of quality than quite a few teams, and we've got a fucking good manager, he's called kevin keegan, have you heard of him? and dont get all pissy about your 'opinion', you just talk negative bollocks.