Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

f****** Boro, useless fucks.

Aye, don't you just hate those c**ts.

Bernie Slaven harping on every night, on the "legends" phone-in about us going down. He want's to have another look at the table because if we're in the relegation battle, they  certainly are.

3 of their next 4 games are v Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea away. Hope to god they go down.

Bernie Slaven harping on every night, on the "legends" phone-in about us going down. He want's to have another look at the table because if we're in the relegation battle, they  certainly are.

3 of their next 4 games are v Villa, Arsenal and Chelsea away. Hope to god they go down.

I think we're going to take Boro apart, I really do. Someone is due a thrashing, and have been for a while, and I think it could be them.

I think we're going to take Boro apart, I really do. Someone is due a thrashing, and have been for a while, and I think it could be them.

You jinxed it.

I bet they beat you now.

They've got Spurs at the Lane and I think Man Utd after that too, and they've still got cup games to play. They're in just as much trouble as we are.

You thrashed us man, you tit. :lol:

you beat us 4-1 dont push your luck!

and the difference is, boro are kind of on form were very much not. theyll stay up, as will we.

Guest LucaAltieri

Can anyone even begin to imagine a PL without Boro?

Yes and a what a beautiful place it is.

Wouldn't be a huge loss. Half of their "fans" wouldn't even realise.

Defoe equalised for Pompey (about 30mins ago like)

No he never. He didn't get near touching the ball the cheeky little bastard.

One angle suggested he got the faintest of touches imo.

I hope so,but to say you are "due" means you've already forgot the stuffing you gave us a few weeks back mate!