Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

As long as Boro don't win it I'll be fairly happy with whoever does.

Just please not that joke of a club. If that occurs and we inevitably get relegated 2008 will easily be the worst year of my life.

The antics out of Ferguson and Queiroz after today's game were a fucking joke

The ref only got one decision of any consequence wrong. For the first time in a long time it went against Man Utd and they've thrown the dummy out of the pram. What a bunch of wankers.

Imagine they had to put up with the awful decisions some of the rest of us have suffered from this season, what seems like every other week, not every other season like in the mancs case.

The antics out of Ferguson and Queiroz after today's game were a fucking joke

The ref only got one decision of any consequence wrong. For the first time in a long time it went against Man Utd and they've thrown the dummy out of the pram. What a bunch of wankers.

Imagine they had to put up with the awful decisions some of the rest of us have suffered from this season, what seems like every other week, not every other season like in the mancs case.

I enjoyed him moaning about the injury time. If they hadn't had 9 added minutes against Wednesday in 1993, who knows what would have happened over the next 15 years.

Seeing the way the FA Cup is going, I have a terrible, terrible feeling that for the second time in four years, we are going to finish sixth but not get into the UEFA Cup.

Seeing Spurs in it after their laughable season will be particularly galling.

Guest Phil K

The chances they missed and he blames the referee

He didn't do what all referees do - give Man U everything, and turn down blatant pens and disallow perfectly good opposition goals - as we can attest over the years.

But hell - the FA Cup hasn't been this interesting for 30 years !

Its all down to the usual winners all being out.

THEY are destroying the FA Cup - THEY are producing the "lack of interest" the rags go on about.

And nice to see Cardiff turning over the Smogs 2-0 at the moment, too !