Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

:lol: @ people mentioning the fact Mascherano said "Fuck off" to Bennett.

All these players swear at the ref constantly. Mascherano did not show enough aggression or blatant disrespect to warrant a yellow. Especially not in a game like this where you know the temperature is going to be a bit raised. Bennett should have grabbed Gerrard and told him to control his teammate or he would be off next time. It's just bad refereeing  and is pretty much all down to the Ashley Cole hoopla.

These refs are so unintelligent that they are now going to take it too far the other way and everytime a player speaks to them they will send them off. You just watch.

Mascherano was disrespectful over the ref from the start. Got what he deserved. Ref didn't ruin the game, Mascherano did.

Agree, the yellow card on torres looked innocent though. Must have said something nasty?

Yeah, there's nowt in the rules about foul and abusive language after all.  Everyone else could see that after working his ticket all match and marching 20 yards to protest he was going to get him sent off.  If he couldn't, tough tits.  He deserved a yellow for stupidity alone and he got one.  Bye.

No-one would even be moaning about it if it wasn't his second.

All these players swear at the ref constantly. Mascherano did not show enough aggression or blatant disrespect to warrant a yellow. Especially not in a game like this where you know the temperature is going to be a bit raised. Bennett should have grabbed Gerrard and told him to control his teammate or he would be off next time. It's just bad refereeing  and is pretty much all down to the Ashley Cole hoopla.

These refs are so unintelligent that they are now going to take it too far the other way and everytime a player speaks to them they will send them off. You just watch.

What an absolute pile of shit.

f*** off man, he's been shouting and swearing at the ref all game. Thick c*** got what he deserved.

And I don't like Steve Bennett.

Btw that entire incident came from Liverpool WINNING a freekick. Thick as pigshit.

Yep. Especially in this week  of all weeks when there's been a big media backlash about intimidating refs after the Ashley Cole incident. Fucking stupid as hell to be shouting at the ref in his face like that whether he was swearing/abusive or not.

He misses the derby now :)

Harsh on Torres though.

Was watching SSN earlier, had some 'Man U fans' on talking about the match and saw this chap...

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7633/dsc0000322rn4.jpg

Edit: Re-halved for those with piddling monitors.

Inter starting to falter in Serie A, beaten at home by Juventus tonight, Roma are 4 points behind now. Pato also scored again for Milan.

Enzo Maresca. :lol:

What did he get sent off for like?

Basically, was fouled, then stood up, turned around and headbutted Aguero square in the face. Best thing about it was, Gerry Armstrong in commentary saying, "Aguero's just taken a dive, Kev". A minute later they show a replay, clear headbutt and blood squirting out of Aguero's nose. :lol:

Look, I never claimed to know what he said did I? But I doubt it was anything groundbreaking! I'm I'm sure he didn't just create a swear word worse than all others, the guy can hardly speak English!

All I know is all season we have seen this kind of behaviour and much worse go unpunished and it's a bit late to suddenly change the rules completely. Until the FA has drawn up the rules and put them into effect then ...

I still maintain Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry et al. would not have got sent off in the exact same conditions,

Look, I never claimed to know what he said did I? But I doubt it was anything groundbreaking! I'm I'm sure he didn't just create a swear word worse than all others, the guy can hardly speak English!

All I know is all season we have seen this kind of behaviour and much worse go unpunished and it's a bit late to suddenly change the rules completely. Until the FA has drawn up the rules and put them into effect then ...

I still maintain Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry et al. would not have got sent off in the exact same conditions,

Searched for a Mascherano interview on my favorite tubing site and his English isn't that bad tbh, and besides you always learn the worst words first  :crazy2:

Can't for the life of me see what Rafa hoped to achieve taking off Babel, his fastest midfield player, and bringing on Benayoun when, clearly, Liverpool's best chance of scoring was catching Man U on the break.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

No worries Riise coming on for Torres

mackems.gif

Benitez using attacking tactics as usual I see. Ah, the tactical genius that is Rafael benitez. You have to laugh tbh.