Sunderland      32 33 -20

Reading            32 32 -21

Newcastle        31 32 -24 

Wigan              32 31 -19 

Birmingham      32 30 -11

Bolton              32 26 -18

Fulham              32 24 -24

Derby                32 11 -51

6 points off Bolton with a game in hand. 6 games left.

What a bunch of spinelsee twats Bolton are. Go get relegated you Morons.

On a positive note, West sham lose, so i guess we can still catch them.

f*** off

here here

Guest toonlass

Couldn't give two fucks about the mackems quite frankly. Survival's what it's all about and Bolton's result was a real killer for them today.

Its their freaking crowing about being above us that will do my head in. You will think they have won the league.

Guest Knightrider

4 more points from our remaining 6 games should do it which I'm more than confident we'll achieve, starting with at least one tomorrow, hopefully. Come on Newcastle!

4 more points from our remaining 6 games should do it which I'm more than confident we'll achieve, starting with at least one tomorrow, hopefully. Come on Newcastle!

I'd go along with that. :nods:

Guest toonlass

I hope we beat Spurs 2-1 tomorrow. Cannot see us keeping a clean sheet but can't see them keeping one either.

I'd go along with that. :nods:

Aye ditto.

Fucking club better not put us through this next year, one season is far more than enough thank you.

Couldn't give two fucks about the mackems quite frankly. Survival's what it's all about and Bolton's result was a real killer for them today.

Its their freaking crowing about being above us that will do my head in. You will think they have won the league.

I'm not arsed tbh. The game at our place will secure bragging rights one way or the other. They've been above us before and we came out of it a lot better and we will again.

Guest toonlass

no doubt the spurs fans will be hangin around here like flies round s**** 2moro if the c***s beat us.

Who cares, if we win we would do the same. It's all part of the banter.

I have never been to a spurs website in my life!

Gap between bolton and Brum now, we beat Reading next Saturday and see what we get this sunday and I think we are safe.  Bolton being 2 nil up and blowing will be a massive kick in megsons ginger knackers.

Especially since they've not been able to score goals aswell.