Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Best player I've seen anywhere in the world in my lifetime. F*cking phenomenal footballer.

Gerraway.

What does he have to do man? :lol:

Do you think he's the greatest player you've seen in your lifetime? This isn't taking anything away from him as I think he's class, but I seriously don't know how people can say he's the best in their lifetime. Unless they're 8 years old or something. Which Nut isn't btw. ;)

Its really unfair for anyone who dosn't have Ronaldo in the Fantasy league :lol:

Fucking hell they really should ban him from playing..

I made J Cole captain today cause I thought Villa would give them a hard game.  :dave:

Hope AV get more put past them than what we did.

It is great as a neutral watching ManUre but being a Man Utd fan must be fooking awesome.

i dont think they fully appreciate it though, when they beat us 6-0 about 50% of the fans were outside by 4-0, i know we were awful but the players deserve to be cheered off the pitch when they batter teams and perform to a standerd like they do most weeks, i guess there just that used to winning

I'm not getting into whether or not Ronaldo is the best footballer someone has seen, but why is there an almost complete reluctance to credit modern-day players with being the best, or 'a great'? It's always puzzled me. Is the game easier these days?

Best player I've seen anywhere in the world in my lifetime. F*cking phenomenal footballer.

Gerraway.

Do you think he's the greatest player you've seen in your lifetime? This isn't taking anything away from him as I think he's class, but I seriously don't know how people can say he's the best in their lifetime. Unless they're 8 years old or something. Which Nut isn't btw. ;)

I don't know why it's a surprising statement. He's got everything. Workrate, pace, skill, can make goals out of nothing, scores goals for fun...awesome player.

I'm not getting into whether or not Ronaldo is the best footballer someone has seen, but why is there an almost complete reluctance to credit modern-day players with being the best, or 'a great'? It's always puzzled me. Is the game easier these days?

I don't think it's as good. Certainly not as easy due to more of an emphasis being placed on physicality and fitness today.

Ronaldinho's a great, I will say that much. Despite not being at the high standards he had set for himself. I also believe Messi will go down as a World Great as well.

Gerraway.

I don't know why it's a surprising statement. He's got everything. Workrate, pace, skill, can make goals out of nothing, scores goals for fun...awesome player.

Because of some of the players you will have seen due to your age.