Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Guest toonlass

I care not for the mackems at this moment in time, as long as any team (Bolton) gets isoltated 3rd bottom.

I believed that I wouldn't care. But I honestly felt gutted when they got that second goal. Can't help it I suppose, but am really surprised I care so much considering...

I care not for the mackems at this moment in time, as long as any team (Bolton) gets isoltated 3rd bottom.

I believed that I wouldn't care. But I honestly felt gutted when they got that second goal. Can't help it I suppose, but am really surprised I care so much considering...

Especially as you said you're not really bothered about them.  :razz:

I notice all the people saying the mackem result doesn't matter appear to come from outside of the area.

I live slap bang in between Newcastle and Sunderland, work and drink with a load of mackems and I can tell you it DOES matter.

Guest kingdawson

no doubt the spurs fans will be hangin around here like flies round s**** 2moro if the c***s beat us.

Actually i'll be here regardless of the result. Was here when you done the double over us last season (and congaratulated you on your victory too). Should be a very entertaining game and as i said before, i think you'll get something out of it.

Today was the only day the results you wanted conflicted with the results i was looking for, so take a chill pill decky ffs :thup:.

Guest toonlass

I know, normally I don't give a shit about the mackems, but my stomach dropped when Reid scored. Least I am honest about how I feel, could have said I didn't care.

Guest Knightrider

2-0 up at home to Arsenal only to lose 3-2 is a crushing crushing blow to Bolton's slim chances of staying up if you ask me and that's them pretty much finished in my opinion especially looking at their remaining fixtures. That shouldn't deter our own efforts to secure those vital few points that will GUARANTEE our own safety, however. Fulham dropping points from a winning position at Pride Park is also a massive blow to their chances. We will stay up, along with the mackems.

I find it strange people still think we are in a relegation fight, are you so insecure you need us to be mathematically safe before you rule relegation out? Bolton are shite they will not escape the drop.  We got to aim to be above the Boro & Sunderland.

Guest alijmitchell

I know, normally I don't give a s*** about the mackems, but my stomach dropped when Reid scored. Least I am honest about how I feel, could have said I didn't care.

Yeah same here. Reading the final scores on the bbc I was like birmingham win - shit' aresnal win - 'get the fuck in!' and then Sunderland win - 'Fucking Bastards'. The derby is going to be horrendous.

Guest Knightrider

If we win tomorrow I think we will be safe though!

Much as I hate to admit it against those wankers, we won't win tomorrow.

You never know, happy hunting ground for us in general and while I'm not too hopeful myself, it wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Fingers crossed for a draw at least which I'd be ecstatic with.

If we win tomorrow I think we will be safe though!

Much as I hate to admit it against those wankers, we won't win tomorrow.

One hell of an incentive though... the chance to go nine points clear of the dropzone, off the back of a good win n'all. We've got a half-decent record there, too. I dunno, a win's unlikely but it isn't impossible.

I find it strange people still think we are in a relegation fight, are you so insecure you need us to be mathematically safe before you rule relegation out? Bolton are shite they will not escape the drop.  We got to aim to be above the Boro & Sunderland.

Aye, six points is a huge, obviously insurmountable cushion. :idiot2:

I find it strange people still think we are in a relegation fight, are you so insecure you need us to be mathematically safe before you rule relegation out? Bolton are s**** they will not escape the drop.  We got to aim to be above the Boro & Sunderland.

I think it is for Bolton.

I find it strange people still think we are in a relegation fight, are you so insecure you need us to be mathematically safe before you rule relegation out? Bolton are s**** they will not escape the drop.  We got to aim to be above the Boro & Sunderland.

I almost agree, but given our uncanny ability to fuck things up, I won't be comfortable until we're mathematically safe.

Guest toonlass

I almost agree, but given our uncanny ability to fuck things up, I won't be comfortable until we're mathematically safe.

here here

I almost agree, but given our uncanny ability to f*** things up, I won't be comfortable until we're mathematically safe.

Also Wigan & Birmingham would have to pick up some points as well all at the same time we got 0 points.