Taylor threatening to leave again.

stozo

He's getting a lot less greif then the likes of Roz and Cacapa and Barton,Smith and even Owen, purely because he's a "local" lad.

By who? Not on here compared to his fellow defenders Roz & Cacapa.

I also think it is disgusting how him being local is being held against him on the internet.

Theres a 17 page thred on Taylor, and there is a decent spread of fans who say Taylor will come good and has immense potential having seen him make many mistakes over the course of 3-4 seasons, and not show any real signs of improvement over the course of those 3-4 seasons, the same spread says he needs a better partner and and equally even spread who can categorically say that both Cacapa and Roz are s*** having seen thme play in the premiership for 4 months.

Wheres the logic that 2 players who have proven themselves througouht there career, one a consistent CL perfomrer and captain, are completely written off as "s***" yet Taylor still gets away with a hell of a lot by a certain section of fans. Seems a pretty inconsistent judgement to me, what do you attribute that bias to?

Wheres the logic that 2 players who have proven themselves througouht there career, one a consistent CL perfomrer and captain, are completely written off as "s***"

Cacraper only played 6 games for Lyon last year & was not captain, do you some research will ya. Rosie was part of a really shit PSG team & is now a sub a Lazio. Where has Rosie proved himself? In Belgium maybe? A place where shite like that Yank we had playing for us looked good ffs.

Wheres the logic that 2 players who have proven themselves througouht there career, one a consistent CL perfomrer and captain, are completely written off as "s***"

Cacraper only played 6 games for Lyon last year & was not captain, do you some research will ya. Rosie was part of a really shit PSG team & is now a sub a Lazio. Where has Rosie proved himself? In Belgium maybe? A place where shite like that Yank we had playing for us looked good ffs.

Very mature.

Cacraper only played 6 games for Lyon last year & was not captain, do you some research will ya. Rosie was part of a really s*** PSG team & is now a sub a Lazio. Where has Rosie proved himself? In Belgium maybe? A place where s**** like that Yank we had playing for us looked good ffs.

Very mature.

Coming from you that hurts :undecided:

Cacraper only played 6 games for Lyon last year & was not captain, do you some research will ya. Rosie was part of a really s*** PSG team & is now a sub a Lazio. Where has Rosie proved himself? In Belgium maybe? A place where s**** like that Yank we had playing for us looked good ffs.

Very mature.

I expected better from you Spencey. ;)

Very mature.

I expected better from you Spencey. ;)

I have just watched the Newcastle Eagles blow a half time lead & fail to win a trophy, your hitting me with them comments at the same time I just cant cope :-[ :tickedoff: O0

Good bye, heard a rumour that his mam was in some takeway the other night abit pissed and she was banging on saying Taylor is off to London, it was on another forum ill get the link later.

Good bye, heard a rumour that his mam was in some takeway the other night abit pissed and she was banging on saying Taylor is off to London, it was on another forum ill get the link later.

Nailed on then.

Nailed on then.

:2funny:

Not sure how they can be old quotes when he's mentioning Keegan in them, the only time I've seen him speak about this before was when fat Sam was here.

You actually believe that Taylor has gone to the mirror and raised this with them don,t you.

Think about it man. reporter corners player, asks if contract is sorted yet, taylor says no, next thing a one word answer becomes a full page crisis article, thats how it works. sometimes they dont even report the one word answer correctly or even bother asking it.

The club will be sorting all this out in the summer, hopefully with a premier league players money. No way will player or club be bringing it up right now.

Doug.

Well, you said they were rehashed quotes, but apparently they aren't. So you've changed tack now.

Alex.

Can we all do this in future ?

Fred.

So you don,t believe me. fair enough I couldnt care less.

But you believe what you read in the papers, I find that amazing.

So if a paper comes out with actual quotes from a player we're supposed to disbelieve them and presume they're made up?

We should expect a retraction in next weeks paper and an apology for making the quotes up I take it?

I don,t know how long you have been reading papers but they will write absolutely anything to shift copy off the newstands.

They will tuck an apology away in a small paragraph somewhere if they are made to, they do it all the time.

These are the sort of warped people happy to sell you the line that the  Mcanns killed their own daughter for months ffs because it shifted loads of papers so they will have absolutely no qualms over writing bullshit about your football team to do the same.

Your naivety is quite staggering,

Doug.

Not sure how they can be old quotes when he's mentioning Keegan in them, the only time I've seen him speak about this before was when fat Sam was here.

You actually believe that Taylor has gone to the mirror and raised this with them don,t you.

Think about it man. reporter corners player, asks if contract is sorted yet, taylor says no, next thing a one word answer becomes a full page crisis article, thats how it works. sometimes they dont even report the one word answer correctly or even bother asking it.

The club will be sorting all this out in the summer, hopefully with a premier league players money. No way will player or club be bringing it up right now.

Doug.

Well, you said they were rehashed quotes, but apparently they aren't. So you've changed tack now.

Alex.

Fred.

So if a paper comes out with actual quotes from a player we're supposed to disbelieve them and presume they're made up?

We should expect a retraction in next weeks paper and an apology for making the quotes up I take it?

I don,t know how long you have been reading papers but they will write absolutely anything to shift copy off the newstands.

They will tuck an apology away in a small paragraph somewhere if they are made to, they do it all the time.

These are the sort of warped people happy to sell you the line that the  Mcanns killed their own daughter for months ffs because it shifted loads of papers so they will have absolutely no qualms over writing bullshit about your football team to do the same.

Doug.

Guest toonlass

Doug.

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

Doug.

What the hell has that got to do with Steven Taylor's contract? We all know that Steven and his dad have been happy to use the local evening rag as a mouthpiece for their gripes in the past. Why should it be staggering that he is also willing to use a sunday newspaper too? His timing is completely wrong and signifies a lack of a team mentality in the dressing room.

In the summer of 2005 it emerged that Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, was grooming Smith as a successor to Roy Keane in the Manchester United midfield. Ferguson stated, "Roy sees characteristics in Alan that he saw in himself as a young player, which could help Alan develop into a very good player in that position"

Doug.

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

Doug.

I think it's your naivety that's staggering, Doug.

If you can't see the difference between the papers suggesting the Mcanns killed their own kid because the police were investigating the possibility and a newspaper producing actual quotes from a player then you're an idiot.

Doug.

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

Doug.

I think it's your naivety that's staggering, Doug.

If you can't see the difference between the papers suggesting the Mcanns killed their own kid because the police were investigating the possibility and a newspaper producing actual quotes from a player then you're an idiot.

OK the mcann case is extreme but I dont trust the papers.

They really will write anything and dont care whether a "quote " is recent or indeed a paraphrase taken out of context from a leading question designed to provoke a certain response.

In other words They will make the "quotes" fit the story they want to print.

Doug

Doug.

Doug,

You say these are rehashed quotes, got a link to when he originally said anything like this?

Only if you find the bit where I used the term "these are rehashed quotes"

I will save you the time, you won,t because I never used it.

Now isnt that interesting we are witnessing false reporting in action.

I rest my case!!

Doug

Doug,

You say these are rehashed quotes, got a link to when he originally said anything like this?

I rest my case!!

Doug

Oppps you said "This is old news rehashed by the press" find me the bits in the old news where there were quotes from Taylor.

Doug,

I rest my case!!

Doug

Oppps you said "This is old news rehashed by the press" find me the bits in the old news where there were quotes from Taylor.

If I follow this correctly you are trying to stick up for the press but trying to nail me for something I didnt say.

Where did I say they were old quotes?

Are you trying to get a job with the Sunday Mirror by any chance?

Doug.