Liverpool Vs Newcastle Pre-Match thread.

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

I actually think we might win in a shock result.  :clap2: You heard it here first and remember Deep is very rarely wrong.  :snod:

HOWAY THE LADS!

I think we will be comfortably beaten but ever hopefull we can pull off an upset.

Harper

Beye          Taylor        Faye        Enrique

Geremi

Emre

Milner                                          N'Zogbia

Martins

Owen

Guest Erich von Manstein

I actually think we might win in a shock result.  :clap2: You heard it here first

You got inside info on results like?

We could get a point if we played Faye as our defensive midfielder. Wouldn't mind to play Butt too because we do need lots of strength in the middle to coup with Gerrard. However if this is the case we must start Martins and prepared for a counter attack strategy. Enrique, N'Zogbia, Milner and Owen should all start, so as Cacapa and Taylor.

And I know KK won't do that.

this is the perfect time to play them, they've got 3 matches in a week and 3 days after us they go away to Inter Milan. if we're lucky they'll drop their best players, will be knackered off the past two games and have one eye on the european tie. that said, we'll probably end up on the wrong end of a yossi benayoun hat-trick.

I might be wrong but isn't Barton unavailable for the Liverpool game?

Blessing in disguise, very in consistant passing yesterday. From brilliant to pathetic at times.

this is the perfect time to play them, they've got 3 matches in a week and 3 days after us they go away to Inter Milan. if we're lucky they'll drop their best players, will be knackered off the past two games and have one eye on the european tie. that said, we'll probably end up on the wrong end of a yossi benayoun hat-trick.

Who do they play midweek? I though champions league was midweek, now i'm confused?

Who do they play midweek? I though champions league was midweek, now i'm confused?

CL is next week as the Milan teams are both playing at home in the CL for this leg of the tie.

Guest Erich von Manstein

They'll score three at least.

Not a problem we'll just have to get 4.

I heard it off you first, I just hope you're very rarely wrong.

With the scousers playing another game this week before meeting us, then the champs league 3 days later, its certain Rafa will make a few changes, and they havent exactly been outstanding at home this season.

1-1

Harper

Beye  Faye  Cacapa  Enrique

Milner  Butt  Geremi  N'Zogbia

Martins Owen

Subs: Forster, Taylor, Duff, LuaLua, Smith

(not expecting Viduka or Emre to be fit as usual, and Barton cant play cos of his bail.)