Liverpool Vs Newcastle Pre-Match thread.

Guest Deep456

Guest Geordiesned

What was Liverpoolo's 1st leg score in the Champions League? Hoping they'll rest quite a few on Saturday with their 2nd leg being next midweek.

Guest Geordiesned

what are the actual odds of a Newcastle victory?  i looked on a bookie site but have no idea how to interpret it! 

1-0  14/1

2-0  66/1

2-1  28/1

from bet365

cheers Munkey!  O0

We're 9/1 for any victory.

Guest toonlass

They have West Ham on wednesday, us on saturday and the Champions League next week. Rafa is sure to rest some of them, just hope he chooses to rest Torres on saturday.

Guest Deep456

Barton can't play mate, due to his bail conditions.

Yeah Liverpool is where his incident occured. He is barred from the city or something.

what are the actual odds of a Newcastle victory?  i looked on a bookie site but have no idea how to interpret it! 

1-0  14/1

2-0  66/1

2-1  28/1

from bet365

cheers Munkey!  O0

We're 9/1 for any victory.

so, is that around an 11% chance for us?    percentile dice from my old D&D game threw an 8!!!    we're gonna win!!!!  :cheesy:

Think we might see:

Harper

Beye   Taylor   Diatta   Enrique

Milner   Faye   Butt     Duff

Owen   Martins

Smith has to play though.

Perfect timing to play Liverpool. They are having a midweek game against West Ham before us and after that they face Inter away in CL , also midweek.

We might be able to do something here..

Perfect timing to play Liverpool. They are having a midweek game against West Ham before us and after that they face Inter away in CL , also midweek.

We might be able to do something here..

No chance.  They will looking to ruin us as they need points to get 4th.  They will be fielding strong teams in both games.