Liverpool Vs Newcastle Pre-Match thread.

Guest Deep456

If we're going to get beat, damage limitation is crucial. Our goal difference could well act as one less point should it go to the wire.

Personally, I think if they have an off day and rest a couple of players, which they will, there's no reason why we can't take points away. Shitter teams than us have got something there this season. Play like we did against Blackburn and we can too. Tall order I know.

I hope the players haven't written it off or we are fucked.

Hate to say it but they'll twat us, big time.

I'm guessing at least 3-0. If we defend poorly then it could well be 4 or 5. They're flying and we're struggling badly.  :-[

I am praying that that little ankle jarring that Torres appeared to get will have him rested for Saturday.

Still wont be enough to avoid defeat but could be the difference between a 2-0 and a 4 or 5-0

Guest WalkervilleMag

Liverpool could rest there strongest 1st 11. And still hump us 4-0. you know thats true.

Guest mobiius

if liverpool had lost to w hami think he would of played a stronger team against us on sat but they stuffed them due to them being better and w ham defending like school kids. he needs to get a result in the san siro as they are i believe equal on points and itsdown to goal diff so i cannot see the fat spanish waiter sending out his strongest from the off, if this is the case and we play like we did against b burn then we might just get something,more than probably not but we just might. by the way its quite refreshing to see all the optimism.

2-1 win for us!

We score first they equalise and we get the winner late on and manage to see the game out!

We're gonna shit em!

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/P/phoenix_nights/pf/images/character_bios/spencer.jpg

If we're going to get beat, damage limitation is crucial. Our goal difference could well act as one less point should it go to the wire.

Personally, I think if they have an off day and rest a couple of players, which they will, there's no reason why we can't take points away. Shitter teams than us have got something there this season. Play like we did against Blackburn and we can too. Tall order I know.

The only one I can think of is Barnsley.

The only one I can think of is Barnsley.

Birmingham and Wigan picked up a point each there.

Rafa will almost certainly rest players for Tuesday, and I dare say they'll be thinking about the Inter game, too.

I still think we'll boss the game, whichever side he picks, but Torres' playing will be the difference between us putting 3 or 4 past you and us scraping a win or you a draw.

Owen will score. The next goal against LFC will be the 600th in the Premiership. It's bound to be Owen.

Guest Urban Fox

What an awful thread! 

We played some good stuff last week and Liverpool will definitely rest key players.  Once thing about KK teams is they will start the game thinking they can win!  And so do I!  1-0.

Not even putting up a team because we all know who's going to play - Barton not being available = Smith and Butt in midfield and someone else up front. Same as ever: if we play the same kind of team, we lose. Be interesting to see if their big guns play with a big match against Inter no Tuesday but even their subs should cream us the way we've been playing/the poor team we offer every week. Is Emre fit? I think if he is Keegan might actually play him, which means we might stand a bit of a chance. Nonetheless, I expect the bleached gormless one to play a full 90 minutes and to contribute nothing but sideways/backwards passing, a booking and no shots on goal. Owen is just going to end the match depressed when he realises how far his career has nosedived.

Good times!

Last 4 keegan results at Liverpool

win, loose, win, loose - WIN.

Come on people - something to be posistive about - the form book never lies!!!!!!!! (jk)

A win has to come from somewhere, why not Liverpool.  They will think they are going to bum us so that might just play into our hands.  Hopefully Owen will want to do some damage and do some at that.

I expect nothing but I have a feeling this one might just throw up a suprise.

Rafa will almost certainly rest players for Tuesday, and I dare say they'll be thinking about the Inter game, too.

I still think we'll boss the game, whichever side he picks, but Torres' playing will be the difference between us putting 3 or 4 past you and us scraping a win or you a draw.

Owen will score. The next goal against LFC will be the 600th in the Premiership. It's bound to be Owen.

Mmmm might be worth a tenner.