If not us who will get relegated?

STM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seing as i believe Derby and Fulham are almost certain to go down, who will be the third team to get relegated? Obviously we are in the mix but there are alot of other teams in contention. I'm going to take a stab and say Reading.

Guest The Corner

With their fixtures I'd go Bolton.

Have to agree. I would love to see then go down, their style of football is not welcome at any level for me never mind the premier league. Boring bastards

Bolton. Aren't going to get enough goals to win enough games.

I look at the other contenders and think they have enough.

Reading are obviously pretty bad but they have goals in them (Scored more than anyone else down there I think), they'll always have a chance at nicking something, especially if they take some momentum from the other day.

Wigan the other day impressed me (In the context of a team fighting relegation), they looked solid (No Bramble) and they carried a bit of a threat (Apart from Sibierski).

Birmingham won handily and before that drew with Arsenal. Obviously got a bit about them right now.

Sunderland have been winning home games all season (7 of 13). I'd fancy them to nick a few more and they have more home games left than away.

Boro I dont think are serious contenders. They are pretty shit but their fixtures aren't that bad at the very end of the season. They might go close for a while - next 5 will be W1 L4 almost certainly - but I think they could pull away from any serious danger when they play the teams already on holiday - Spurs, Portsmouth, City.

NUFC obivously in freefall right now but I dont see Bolton overhauling you. Looking likely to finish 4th or 5th bottom atm. Altho it could turn around with a win over Fulham before those two big games vs Reading and Sunderland.

Wigan

Birmingham

Boro

Sunderland

Newcastle

Reading

--------

Bolton

Fulham

Derby

Guest LucaAltieri

With the BBC predictor I had Reading going down on goal difference, but on reflection I was probably a bit hard on them. Bolton to go down. Wigan are more than safe. their form under Bruce has been decent.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Hopefully Bolton, abortion of a club.

And yet - we speak very highly of you, Konrad.  O0