Newcastle win Northumberland Senior Cup. Woohoo!

Skirge

Maybe this

-------------------Forster

-------Edgar------Diatta--------Ramage

Kadar-----------------------------------Tozer

-------------------Emre

-----Triosi------------------Lua Lua

----------Carroll---------Baheng

to me that seems like a bloody good reserve team. As above, any score yet?

Troisi and Lua Lua are looking very promising, IMO, and Carrol looks a cut above, he wins every header with good control as well. Edgar has done well too.

Great goal from Emre, first a one-two with Troisi, then another one with Baheng, before flicking the ball over to his left foot in the penalty area and slots it in.

Who was sent off?

Baheng. Very unnecessary, LuaLua was fouled when he was clean through, and Baheng runs over there after the free-kick was given and talked and shoved his way to straight sending off.

Who was sent off?

Baheng. Very unnecessary, LuaLua was fouled when he was clean through, and Baheng runs over there after the free-kick was given and talked and shoved his way to straight sending off.

They are young, they'll learn, positive is at least they are looking after each other...i suppose.

DID EMRE SCORE FROM THE FREE KICK

NO HE DID NOT.

If you mean the free-kick that resulted in the sending offs, he wasn't even on the pitch then. He went off after 45 minutes. Emre's goal came from open play, see my earlier post.

highlights are about to be on SSN.  decent game,  they scored after 55 seconds, Emre was wiped out with a shocking tackle after 2 mins,  helped off the pitch, didn't think he'd comeback on but did and scored a good goal.

Lualua then chopped down when clean thru,  man U player sent off, another manu player went and had a go at lua who was lying flat out in the box,  BAheng steemed over and shoved the player away, kicked off handbags with virtualy 20 players.  When it all calmed down ref gave him a 2nd yellow and he was off.  His first yellow was a really bad decision as well.

decent game although not as good as the last few. 

Who was sent off?

They seem to be building a real team spirt in the reserves/youth ranks from what I've seen, becoming more than just the squad surpless and becoming a real part of the club.

Carrol won nearly all the headers Baheng just not make the right runs.  Lua lua had a good game but not good enough for the bench yet.  James Troisi surprised me i knew he had skill but he was really putting his foot in and using his strength seems like he could fit in the prem if he plays well.

The game - which had a season-high home attendance of 2,839 - was watched by Keegan, his assistant Terry McDermott, chairman Chris Mort and first-team players Habib Beye, Alan Smith and Charles N'Zogbia

???

The game - which had a season-high home attendance of 2,839 - was watched by Keegan, his assistant Terry McDermott, chairman Chris Mort and first-team players Habib Beye, Alan Smith and Charles N'Zogbia

???

They were in the stands. They showed Smith a couple of times.

How was Andy Carroll?

Amazing in the air. Won every header and directed them well. Didn't get any clear goal-scoring opportunities though.

???

Kev to

???

They were in the stands. They showed Smith a couple of times.

Beye to Smith: You see Alan, this is where we as a squad think you would provide the best benefit to the club next year.

Look, there are heavy tackles, lots of cards and even a bit of handbags. Just your style.