Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/03/08 - post match reaction from page 21

James

Guest musika

Milner better not be out for the next few weeks or we're going to be Derby with black stripes.

what a stupid f****** thing to say, Milner's been a s**** as anyone bar Smith this season

You honestly believe that?

i honestly believe that you need more than a flag on your dining room ceiling to consider yourself an nufc fan

Eh? No need to take your disappointment out on me mate. What is it exactly that I must do to earn the holy mantle of a Newcastle fan if not be up at 3am every week (I've got work today btw) to watch this tripe? If you think I'm not as disappointed as you then you can go !@#$ yourself.

Guest Ebolarama

Milner better not be out for the next few weeks or we're going to be Derby with black stripes.

what a stupid f****** thing to say, Milner's been a s**** as anyone bar Smith this season

i honestly believe that you need more than a flag on your dining room ceiling to consider yourself an nufc fan

Eh? No need to take your disappointment out on me mate. What is it exactly that I must do to earn the holy mantle of a Newcastle fan if not be up at 3am every week (I've got work today btw) to watch this tripe? If you think I'm not as disappointed as you then you can go !@#$ yourself.

You haven't run the Newcastle Assault Course I've got set up in my garden. It's got rope slides and everything. You call yourself a true fan?! PAH!

Got to beat Birmingham, it's unthinkable if we lose there.

We`ll never beat them,they have more fight in them than the bunch of pansies we have.

It's unlikely, they are one of the form teams in the league right now, not impossible though.

Got to beat Birmingham, it's unthinkable if we lose there.

You're mad if you expect anything other than a defeat at St. Andrews, if you ask me.

Birmingham aren't a bad team, especially at home.

Guest musika

You haven't run the Newcastle Assault Course I've got set up in my garden. It's got rope slides and everything. You call yourself a true fan?! PAH!

I'll get to training then - Once I pass though I'm going to fill up on pies and burn all my clothes ;-)