Side & Formation for Birmingham

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to see

Harper

Beye

Diatta

Cacapa

Enrique

Geremi

Faye

Zoggy

Duff

Carroll

Owen

But it will probably be

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Faye

Enrique

Smith

Barton

Zoggy

Duff

Owen

Viduka

Did you see Diatta play?

Not much, but he cannot be any worse that what we have,..

i agree with this

Did no-one see his complete capitulation when Besiktas lost 8-0 to Manchester United this season?

I want to see

Harper

Beye

Diatta

Cacapa

Enrique

Geremi

Faye

Zoggy

Duff

Carroll

Owen

But it will probably be

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Faye

Enrique

Smith

Barton

Zoggy

Duff

Owen

Viduka

Did you see Diatta play?

i agree with this

Did no-one see his complete capitulation when Besiktas lost 8-0 to Manchester United this season?

Was Liverpool but yes he was shocking

I want to see

Harper

Beye

Diatta

Cacapa

Enrique

Geremi

Faye

Zoggy

Duff

Carroll

Owen

But it will probably be

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Faye

Enrique

Smith

Barton

Zoggy

Duff

Owen

Viduka

Did you see Diatta play?

i agree with this

Was he solely responsible for Besiktas shipping 8 goals or did his team mates have something to do with it as well?

I want to see

Harper

Beye

Diatta

Cacapa

Enrique

Geremi

Faye

Zoggy

Duff

Carroll

Owen

But it will probably be

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Faye

Enrique

Smith

Barton

Zoggy

Duff

Owen

Viduka

Did you see Diatta play?

i agree with this

Was he solely responsible for Besiktas shipping 8 goals or did his team mates have something to do with it as well?

Well given that we blame individuals for 3-0 defeats vs Liverpool....

I know he's nowhere near fit but we could do with him at the minute.  He's not the best defender in the world but he doesnt make many errors and I'd prefer him over Taylor at the moment.  Him and faye would be unspectacular but solid and reliable.

I know he's nowhere near fit but we could do with him at the minute.  He's not the best defender in the world but he doesnt make many errors and I'd prefer him over Taylor at the moment.  Him and faye would be unspectacular but solid and reliable.

In fairness to you its being a long time since we have seen him play so we will let you off with that!I dont think I have ever watched a match that he played in where he  didnt make a complete mug of himself!

In fairness to you its being a long time since we have seen him play so we will let you off with that!I dont think I have ever watched a match that he played in where he  didnt make a complete mug of himself!

You're right, Ramage is consistent in that he won't have any complete shockers. All he'll do is deliver reliable preformances that range between poor and average.

I still have nightmares about Ramge's performance against Birmingham last season, a game that included the worst bit of individual defending I have ever seen from a Premiership player.

I think thats a bit harsh on the lad.  Ok he's a very average player but I wouldn't say he's made a mug of himself in every single game he's played.  He's a lower level premiership centreback probably on a par with the likes of o'brien but Taylor has made a mug of himself pretty much all season.  Taylor tries to play on the I'm a geordie card and probably tries too hard. 

Ramage does as he is told which is mark, tackle and head the ball...... as opposed to standing on the line 90% of the time trying to get in blocks instead of tackling the bastard whose got the ball.

Guest 22bnw

Harper

Beye  Taylor  Faye  Enrique

Duff  Butt    Barton    N'Zogbia

Viduka    Martins

Guest 22bnw

Harper

Beye  Taylor  Faye  Enrique

Duff  Butt    Barton

i agree

lets play with 8

;D don't knock it 'till you've tried it!