Not much Kop (liverpools fans)!

STM

For all of those who were at the match yesterday you will know exactly what i'm talking about, Liverpools fans were terrible.

Literally the worst noise from home fans i've ever heard. Embarrasing.

Shame our players were as bad their fans.

Guest Brummiemag

I agree the Liverpool fans were poor, didnt hear the kop once until after the third goal.  On the other hand I thought our fans were magnificent throughout the game. Not only did they sing their hearts out, but they stayed positive and despite the result there was no booing at the end.     

I agree the Liverpool fans were poor, didnt hear the kop once until after the third goal.  On the other hand I thought our fans were magnificent throughout the game. Not only did they sing their hearts out, but they stayed positive and despite the result there was no booing at the end.     

Weirdly, I have not heard anything about this reported in the press or on SSN

Was about to post something similar, they were totally lifeless.

Home fans really quiet, away fans really noisy.

Is that not the case in 99% of PL games these days?

I know most home fans aren't much kop (;)) but they just didnt seem to react to anything that happened on the pitch apart from the goals.

Surely not at Anfield though where they are the best fans in the world ??

Special supporters. So knowledgeable /jeffwinter

The worst are Arsenal fans. The Emirates is surely the most soulless ground in the country, all those canape wielding solicitors in the corporate seats.

Special supporters. So knowledgeable /jeffwinter

The worst are Arsenal fans. The Emirates is surely the most soulless ground in the country, all those canape wielding solicitors in the corporate seats.

Agree. Can remember after the 98 Cup Final. You would never have known they had just won the cup

nah liverpool definately have the best fans in the league but we're getting there! i think we should try to get a better team... then we won't be hanging around in the relegation zone like loser fans!

Most hypocritical full of shit tossers in the league.

Guest king harry

I go most matches at Anfield and the atmosphere is usually crap for league matches. Few of us where we sit/stand make an effort, but its hard work when the rest of the ground carnt be arsed.

Said at the time, them pricks don't deserve a team like that, as soon as the initial celebration of the goals went they sat back down and went silent. As far as our fans were concerned that was the best atmosphere I've heard, we all expected to get hammered so there was no moaning. Everyone just took the piss and had fun the last 20 minutes.

I was liking the " Geordie boys, taking the piss " chant  :lol: and the, weyy, weyyy, when we made a pass.

I was really suprised with the Liverpool fans though, i was expecting much more than a few fans from the half way line stand sing " going down "

Did anyone see that bloke in the old Liverpool away shirt with the white turban on when they scored ? :lol:

I'd have to disagree there, we were beaten 3-0 at Arsenal and at Liverpool and there's was a hell of a lot more noise from Arsenal's fans. That's just this season though obviously.

Guest youcantseeme

Boo fucking hoo, I can say the same thing about Newcastle fans - but they actually did make noise at SJP tbf.

<Snip>

Fantastic. 

Boo fucking hoo, I can say the same thing about Newcastle fans - but they actually did make noise at SJP tbf.

<Snip>

Fantastic. 

Excellent, posting of copyright material.

Later.  :thup:

anyone at the game to witness this?might be complete bollox but anyways

------------------

Mike Ashley was targeted by angry Newcastle fans yesterday during Liverpool’s 3-0 romp. The most obnoxious attack launched after the third goal where a fan accused him of being stingy and ruining Keegan’s chances of a good team.

Another fan who had been drinking hours earlier made a lunge for him but at the end of the day Ashley was targeted and blamed as the fans back former red Kevin Keegan. The game was dominated by Liverpool and angry Newcastle fans are now hoping they avoid relegation and Ashley loosens the purse strings.

http://kop-tv.com/go/headlines/ashley-assaulted-by-angry-newcastle-fans/

http://nufcblog.com/2008/03/09/newcastle-news/mike-ashley-tastes-newcastle-fans-venom/

Guest king harry

I was liking the " Geordie boys, taking the piss " chant  :lol: and the, weyy, weyyy, when we made a pass.

I was really suprised with the Liverpool fans though, i was expecting much more than a few fans from the half way line stand sing " going down "

Did anyone see that bloke in the old Liverpool away shirt with the white turban on when they scored ? :lol:

The lads that started taking the piss ion the boozer before the match, one had a mask on, they were singing that,and giving abuse to the barmaid. They were very lucky they only took a slap, and had the window smashed on there mini bus. I stepped in and  a few others, but there was some very unsavory people in the upstairs of that bar, who come down to see what the fuss was and were persuaded not to get involved.

And while the atmosphere was shocking i was at St James for the Liverpool, and Man city match this season, and that Manchester city match was the worse support from an home crowd ive seen in years (obviously apart from Boro and fulham)

The atmosphere is terrible at Anfield but theres a few hundred of us at the top of the Kop who are trying to do somthing about it, at the minute the stewarts are trying to crack down on us and stop us standing etc. We sing non sop all match, but i know a few hundred travelling doesnt travel much, as me mate sits in the main stand and said he hardly hears us.

At the moment we are in negotiations with the club to get more lads moved to our area of the ground, and taking up the issue about the over the top stewarts. This season is an improvement on last season, and hopefully next season will be better, but yes like most clubs we are defintly a better away crowd.

Anyway im off to milan in a few hours, are you lads going wish us luck?

The lads that started taking the piss ion the boozer before the match, one had a mask on, they were singing that,and giving abuse to the barmaid. They were very lucky they only took a slap, and had the window smashed on there mini bus. I stepped in and  a few others, but there was some very unsavory people in the upstairs of that bar, who come down to see what the fuss was and were persuaded not to get involved.

And while the atmosphere was shocking i was at St James for the Liverpool, and Man city match this season, and that Manchester city match was the worse support from an home crowd ive seen in years (obviously apart from Boro and fulham)

The atmosphere is terrible at Anfield but theres a few hundred of us at the top of the Kop who are trying to do somthing about it, at the minute the stewarts are trying to crack down on us and stop us standing etc. We sing non sop all match, but i know a few hundred travelling doesnt travel much, as me mate sits in the main stand and said he hardly hears us.

At the moment we are in negotiations with the club to get more lads moved to our area of the ground, and taking up the issue about the over the top stewarts. This season is an improvement on last season, and hopefully next season will be better, but yes like most clubs we are defintly a better away crowd.

HA!

Fck off.  I hope you boring bastards get rapped....................on the football pitch at football.

anyone at the game to witness this?might be complete bollox but anyways

------------------

Mike Ashley was targeted by angry Newcastle fans yesterday during Liverpool’s 3-0 romp. The most obnoxious attack launched after the third goal where a fan accused him of being stingy and ruining Keegan’s chances of a good team.

Another fan who had been drinking hours earlier made a lunge for him but at the end of the day Ashley was targeted and blamed as the fans back former red Kevin Keegan. The game was dominated by Liverpool and angry Newcastle fans are now hoping they avoid relegation and Ashley loosens the purse strings.

http://kop-tv.com/go/headlines/ashley-assaulted-by-angry-newcastle-fans/

http://nufcblog.com/2008/03/09/newcastle-news/mike-ashley-tastes-newcastle-fans-venom/

That was always going to happen at some point. I saw everyone looking at one bit further below but couldn't see what was going on, then some police waded in, might have been then cos the people down there were singing the Ashley song as it was going on.

Guest GAMMELL

HA!

Fck off.  I hope you boring bastards get rapped....................on the football pitch at football.

:lol: :lol: F*cking seconded that...

Guest Brummiemag

If any mongs at the match were having a go at Mike Ashley they can f*** right off.  Their support is not wanted.

I agree, the last thing we need is for people to start having a go at Ashley. If he loses interest, for whatever reason, and doesnt spend big in the summer, we are well and truly f*cked.