Duff the P... (finish this sentence)

TRon

• 1 month later...

His most cowardly performance yet. The first half was a disgrace, I can only imagine he got a half time bollocking because at least he showed for the ball a bit more in the second.

he didn't stick on the wing much today.  2nd half he did a bit more.  We need him to keep wide so that we can stretch teams and have options to pass to.  He kept coming in to the middle of the park during 1st half and it was awful watching him chase shadows.

He was so poor again today. Nothing in the last third as usual.

And the dive... not so much the dive that annoys me (although it does) more the fact he could easily have gone on but chose to be a blatant wanker.

He did OK today but once again, not enough. He should've been torturing McCartney today but only once or twice did we really see him try to get at the full back. As usual, he had his usual 1 flash of brilliance but was average for the rest of the time.

He could learn a lot from Jonas...

He's a fucking disgrace. I don't care what you all think but I sincerely hope he gets a career-ending injury and I never hear about the little Irish twat again.

60k a week? you having a laugh, you little wank.. Either the biggest coward in football, because quite clearly he's afraid of the ball or he's simply taking the piss.

4 backward passes.. four fucking passes, that was his only contribution in the 1st half.. every other touch was gifting the ball to the mackems.. well done, well fucking done you fucking football cheat.. and who exactly does he think he can trick?  People watch the games, we can't be fooled with your simulation of activity, the constant waving of his little hands, as if he wants the ball - YOU DON'T WANT THE BALL YOU GUTLESS FUCK! We all know it and stop mouthing off the refs, we know you don't give a fuck.

Just fuck off as far away from Newcastle as possible, because if we get relegated, I'll hunt you down and I'll break your legs you overpaid piece of shit..

Loved what someone said in the match thread, he can't even cheat properly any more. :lol:

If that had been anyone else I would have joined in with most of SJP screaming for a penalty but I just fucking knew he'd have dived. Also, that shot he had with his right, why? He had space to move into and strike it with his left.

He's a fucking disgrace. I don't care what you all think but I sincerely hope he gets a career-ending injury and I never hear about the little Irish twat again.

60k a week? you having a laugh, you little wank.. Either the biggest coward in football, because quite clearly he's afraid of the ball or he's simply taking the piss.

4 backward passes.. four fucking passes, that was his only contribution in the 1st half.. every other touch was gifting the ball to the mackems.. well done, well fucking done you fucking football cheat.. and who exactly does he think he can trick?  People watch the games, we can't be fooled with your simulation of activity, the constant waving of his little hands, as if he wants the ball - YOU DON'T WANT THE BALL YOU GUTLESS FUCK! We all know it and stop mouthing off the refs, we know you don't give a fuck.

Just fuck off as far away from Newcastle as possible, because if we get relegated, I'll hunt you down and I'll break your legs you overpaid piece of shit..

That fiver's in the post.

He's a f***ing disgrace. I don't care what you all think but I sincerely hope he gets a career-ending injury and I never hear about the little Irish t*** again.

60k a week? you having a laugh, you little w***.. Either the biggest coward in football, because quite clearly he's afraid of the ball or he's simply taking the piss.

4 backward passes.. four f***ing passes, that was his only contribution in the 1st half.. every other touch was gifting the ball to the mackems.. well done, well f***ing done you f***ing football cheat.. and who exactly does he think he can trick?  People watch the games, we can't be fooled with your simulation of activity, the constant waving of his little hands, as if he wants the ball - YOU DON'T WANT THE BALL YOU GUTLESS f***! We all know it and stop mouthing off the refs, we know you don't give a f***.

Just f*** off as far away from Newcastle as possible, because if we get relegated, I'll hunt you down and I'll break your legs you overpaid piece of s***..

Why wait 'til we get relegated ?

No need to hold back, we want to know what you really think...

Loved what someone said in the match thread, he can't even cheat properly any more. :lol:

If that had been anyone else I would have joined in with most of SJP screaming for a penalty but I just fucking knew he'd have dived. Also, that shot he had with his right, why? He had space to move into and strike it with his left.

That was actually our clearest chance and he should have buried it whichever foot he used.

i'll bring the hammer junkhead, fuckin hate duff with a passion

Aren't we glad Freddy financed such internationals as Damien Duff? ;)

As I said in the match thread, he should be charged with fraud for calling himself a professional footballer. Surely there's someone at the club who can do a better job - what about Johnny Godsmark? He's supposed to be shit too, but I'm told he's quick, and at least he'll try

Oh, and junkhead: email that post to Mike Ashley (and the Chronicle) :D

at least smith runs into people and sometimes makes them fall over, duff tried it yesterday and even failed to bring the guy down, he just slid off duff and the mackem kept on running...how bad does it have to be that you can't even make an opponent fall over when you try fouling them?

Everyone else might as well stop making posts.................this is the post of 2009.

It's like when someone dribbles past 8 men, flicks the ball up and volleys into the stanchion..............on the first day of the season.

The rest just watch on gutted, wishing they had done it.

Guest aoliversaknob

The winger who is never on the Fooking wing-

When will the little fooker stay wide to receive the ball? Positional sense is appalling and as for his crossing ability- Boils my Piss