Has Viduka

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Fallen into the big black hole that seems to gobble up our players from time to time, i.e. Luque, Emre, Enrique etc. Might phone up Northumbria Police to report him missing.

Supposed to be fit for the next game isn't he? He's seen in Somerfields in Ponteland from time to time shopping with the family and occasionally on his own, likes his Danish pastries apparently. Carbohydrates and sugars, hmm, could explain something.

One of the worst signings ever.

Allardyce is tragic. I held my tongue when he signed this fat waster, and tried to convince myself that maybe Sam's fitness expertise would benefit him. Utter bollox.

Imagine if we had taken a punt on Santa Cruz instead ... makes me sick.

Allardyce is tragic. I held my tongue when he signed this fat waster, and tried to convince myself that maybe Sam's fitness expertise would benefit him. Utter bollox.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1592/sadbuttruehg5.gif

PS. Also, this smiley should be added to the list. It is everything Newcastle United in one, small face.

:yikes:

I could probably name you 10 worse that just we've made in the last few years.

Guest LucaAltieri

What happened to all this "best set of strikers in the league" talk from a few months ago, eh? eh?

What happened to all this "best set of strikers in the league" talk from a few months ago, eh? eh?

Tbf, if they were all fit and in a team creating chances, they'd be a very good set of strikers.

Is there any truth in the rumour regarding Viduka and Keegan falling out over the fact that Viduka puts zero effort into training and Keegan uses more energy on the toilet etc.

I heard that Keegan told Viduka that he would not play for Newcastle again as long as he was the manager of the club.  Was that just hear say and rhetoric?

Guest LucaAltieri

Is there any truth in the rumour regarding Viduka and Keegan falling out over the fact that Viduka puts zero effort into training and Keegan uses more energy on the toilet etc.

I heard that Keegan told Viduka that he would not play for Newcastle again as long as he was the manager of the club.  Was that just hear say and rhetoric?

Hardly fair though, is it? Keegan has been on a jock diet for quite a while. That'll bung you up. Of our squad there's only really Alan Smith who puts more effort into producing shit.

Good player when he can be arsed. Unfortunately he's gone the way many predicted. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, which in hindsight was wrong.

Like i said in the another thread we bring out the very worst in a player. Their weakest attribute we bring to the boil and it defines them as a player here.

Barton - Jail

Smith - ability

Viduka - Fitness & lazyness

Enrique - Adaptability

Those are just the summer signings.

Cursed.

Good player when he can be arsed. Unfortunately he's gone the way many predicted. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, which in hindsight was wrong.

Same here. I really thought Sam's fitness regime would see a new Viduka but we were mugged on this one. He's on vacation until Australia come calling by the looks of it, the fat spongeing cunt.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Probably dropped around the time you stopped calling your manager "King Kev" perhaps?  :coolsmiley:

Probably dropped around the time you stopped calling your manager "King Kev" perhaps?  :coolsmiley:

What makes you think we have stopped calling King Kev, King Kev?

It must be one hell of a bind though eh, training 6 half days a week in a top quality gym or in purpose built surroundings with an enthusiastic coach who wants you to be the best.  Having to live in Darras Hall and getting paid £50,000 per week..........

I don't think I could cope with that and at the end of the week going to play football while being watch by tens of thousands of people who will talk about that goal you scored forever..........

I feel so sorry for the prick!

Fallen into the big black hole that seems to gobble up our players from time to time, i.e. Luque, Emre, Enrique etc. Might phone up Northumbria Police to report him missing.

No, he's just the same Mark Viduka we signed as a free agent in the summer - a fat lazy cunt who doesnt give a fuck now he's got a nice big contract.

Guest toonlass

No, he's just the same Mark Viduka we signed as a free agent in the summer - a fat lazy cunt who doesnt give a fuck now he's got a nice big contract.

Has viduka not got the best goals per games ratio out of him, Owen and Oba though, this season?

Has viduka not got the best goals per games ratio out of him, Owen and Oba though?

I think KK would play him if he'd train for two consecutive days without pulling up with this or that niggle. Even though we could do with him on the pitch, I'm 100% behind KK on this one. Viduka is a grade A cunt plain and simple.

Hardly fair though, is it? Keegan has been on a jock diet for quite a while. That'll bung you up. Of our squad there's only really Alan Smith who puts more effort into producing shit.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif