Butterflies

Guest toonlass

Guest smudger017

Feeling very, very confident today.

I don't think Birmingham are a bad side at all but am convinced they're in for a hammering tonight.

will be playing 5 a side right up until kick off. wasnt planning on watching this game at the pub tonight, but seeing that its st paddy's and all, my mates feel like going out to get twatted. may as well end up at the watering hole watching this game on mute in a corner somewhere mumbling shit to myself about smith all night.

nervous as ffffffffffffffuck

Guest Li3nZ

I'm bricking it, and have been uneasy most of the weekend to be honest, just waiting for the other results to come in.

I am prepared though, I'll make sure I don't listen to the match on the radio, in fact if I hear a single word of commentary on the radio it always results in defeat. No matter how well we play, if I listen to a game on the radio we lose. I am working so will lock myself in a room and watch the entire 90 minutes on BBC teletext as we always win when I have the scores on teletext (not invision though, cos that's a bad omen as well).

I am waiting for the line-up not knowing whether I will feel better or worse than I do now once I know.

Same here but if Smith and Butt are picked which they will be then I feel like ripping my fucking hair out!!!

Guest MarkMag

Its a big game allright, but it isn't going to make or break our season. Far more important games to come IMO. I feel good about it anyway (2-0 to the toon).

Guest toonlass

Its a big game allright, but it isn't going to make or break our season. Far more important games to come IMO. I feel good about it anyway (2-0 to the toon).

Really????

In my opinion, if we win tonight this could kick start our season. If we lose then we drop down yet another place, and confidence drops even lower for our lads. I would say that this is our most important game so far this season.

I can't remember feeling like this in years, so excited!  Ahh! Wish i was there.

In my opinion, if we win tonight this could kick start our season. If we lose then we drop down yet another place, and confidence drops even lower for our lads. I would say that this is our most important game so far this season.

It could make, but i don't think break.  Win and i expect us to stay up.  Draw and i think it's good.  Lose and i'll feel pretty much the same as i do now.  Losing to fulham would break (unless we win tonight perhaps)

I'm bricking it, and have been uneasy most of the weekend to be honest, just waiting for the other results to come in.

I am prepared though, I'll make sure I don't listen to the match on the radio, in fact if I hear a single word of commentary on the radio it always results in defeat. No matter how well we play, if I listen to a game on the radio we lose. I am working so will lock myself in a room and watch the entire 90 minutes on BBC teletext as we always win when I have the scores on teletext (not invision though, cos that's a bad omen as well).

:lol: Thought I had superstitions.