Player of the year?

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Ronaldo on another 2 goals tonight it really is hard to look past him to win it for the second year in a row.  If Man Utd retain the league, it will be down to him.  Imo, the only person who can rival him for it is Torres.  First season in England and he has taken it by storm.  Can score from anywhere, walks past players with ease and good in the air, not to mention 3 hat tricks this season.  Exceeded all expectations and is the best striker in the world atm.  No longer is Gerrard Liverpool's most important player.

So, who would you give it to..

Anyone but the two with their names in the poll, they are both class players mind, but I can't stand either of them getting any glory for being cunts.

How is Torres a cunt?

Because he has a tendency to fall to the ground far too easily. Nowhere near as bad as when he was at Athletico mind.

Anyone but the two with their names in the poll, they are both class players mind, but I can't stand either of them getting any glory for being cunts.

How is Torres a cunt?

Because he has a tendency to fall to the ground far too easily. Nowhere near as bad as when he was at Athletico mind.

Whereas Ronaldo.great sporting professional that he is,never falls over without good reason to of course!!

How is Torres a cunt?

Whereas Ronaldo.great sporting professional that he is,never falls over without good reason to of course!!

No one said he isn't a cunt.

How is Torres a cunt?

Isnt that a double negative Towelie? ;D

How is Torres a cunt?

Yes. I'm saying that we all think he's a cunt too.

How is Torres a cunt?

Yes. I'm saying that we all think he's a cunt too.

Then we do agree on something-he's a cheating cunt.