Old Shola thread. Please ignore.

lovejoy

Has he done any interviews on their official site yet?  You know like the ones we used to get "Shola Ami-GOAL-i!  Toon ace targets 30 this season", "Sholden Boot - Striker hopes to come good in time for world cup"

Jesus christ he is shit. I reckon I could honestly do better than him and I'm fucking wank at football.

He's touched the ball about 10 times in the whole match, I kept forgetting he was playing  for long periods. Seriously lazy that fella and has got the touch of a rapist. At least I'd actually run around a bit.

Jesus christ he is shit. I reckon I could honestly do better than him and I'm fucking wank at football.

He's touched the ball about 10 times in the whole match, I kept forgetting he was playing  for long periods. Seriously lazy that fella and has got the touch of a rapist. At least I'd actually run around a bit.

Piss off smudger we still don't like you and stop hacking other peoples accounts!

Jesus christ he is s***. I reckon I could honestly do better than him and I'm f****** w*** at football.

Piss off smudger we still don't like you and stop hacking other peoples accounts!

Leave it out. I'm only getting £40k a week and I have to walk round with this twat of a hairstyle.

Has he done any interviews on their official site yet?  You know like the ones we used to get "Shola Ami-GOAL-i!  Toon ace targets 30 this season", "Sholden Boot - Striker hopes to come good in time for world cup"

hahaa

Guest shearer_united

i see it as a win-win situation..

-Shola gets to play... might also prove his worth..

-Club can re-examine shola's potential by seeing how well he plays and whether he should remain as a toon player.

Guest marky555

Shola for Stoke lastnight was absolutely awful.  Fair enough it was only his second game, but he was so bad.

A player that drops down from Premiership level, especially at his age, should fit right into the Championship and 'look the difference' so to speak. He looked slow, unfit, reinforced the fact that he has no spacial awareness whatsoever, and I won't even get started on his touch.

I would honestly go as far to say he was one of the worst on the pitch lastnight, really showed what an awful player he is.

Would love him to prove me wrong and start banging them in but I'd probably bet me house that it won't happen.

EXPERIENCED PREMIER LEAGUE STAR STRIKER SEEKS CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB TO PLAY FOR TILL END OF SEASON.

£500K OR NEAREST OFFER

0191 2123456 - ASK FOR KEVIN

Tony Pulis to hold lawsuit over false advertising. :lol: