Reyes a Target

Skirge

That game when he was at Sevilla and he tore Real apart, one of the best performances I've ever seen. Think it was 4-1 or something like that.

This moves a no go btw.

He was sensational that night, frustrating that he doesn't produce that form more often.

The report in AS admits they lifted the news from tuttomercato, an Italian gossip site, who had it on Tuesday and clearly lifted it from Tribalfootball, who admitted lifting it from the People on Sunday. In other words, it's four-day-old news.

Top notch journalism.

I just think if Wenger could not make him a top Prem player then who could, also did'nt he hate it here in England ?

That's what I thought too.  ???

The whole reason he fucked off from Arsenal in the first place was because he missed Spain so much, wasn't it? Or a meringue?

I just think if Wenger could not make him a top Prem player then who could, also did'nt he hate it here in England ?

That's what I thought too.  ???

The whole reason he fucked off from Arsenal in the first place was because he missed Spain so much, wasn't it? Or a meringue?

It might be a case of the grass isn't always greener on the other side, similar to Anelka coming back to England with his tail between his legs. Reyes is a quality player but I still think this is the wrong club for him.

The report in AS admits they lifted the news from tuttomercato, an Italian gossip site, who had it on Tuesday and clearly lifted it from Tribalfootball, who admitted lifting it from the People on Sunday. In other words, it's four-day-old news.

Top notch journalism.

For £5m he would be worth a punt, could end up being a bargin. The problem would be where to play him though, there's no i can see him playing left wing for us, so surely it would have to be upfront, but then we are surely looking for a target man there to partner Owen/Martins.

If he hates it in England Tell him Newcastles in Scotland, might just sway him

If he hates it in England Tell him Newcastles in Scotland, might just sway him

He's so dim if you told him it was still spain he'd believe you!

Dodgy character, i'd be very surprised if he could ever perform in this league.