Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 4 Newcastle - 30/03/08 - post match reaction from page 25

James

Guest Brummiemag

I'm so pleased with this result and the performance.  I'm really pleased for Keegan as well, all his critics, of which there are many, can go and f**k themselves. I knew he would turn it round.   

What other manager who was leading 2 goals to 1 away at Spurs in a critical game would carry on playing attacking football like that. What a contrast with Allardyce. 

Roll on Reading next week and roll on next season. Exciting times ahead

Dummy?

Wasn't it a flick that would have MOTD creaming themselves if Ronaldo had done it?

It was a flick, not a dummy.

Ok, it was smart. The point being the Viduka does things that enable us to score goals. Also, peeling off the end of the wall on Geremi's goal.

Viduka has been back for 3 games and we have seven points why would we drop him?

Same team

Couldn't agree more. Everyone is getting better with this team and formation.

Ok, it was smart. The point being the Viduka does things that enable us to score goals. Also, peeling off the end of the wall on Geremi's goal.

Viduka had a poor first half but in the second half he was doing everything I wanted to see him doing in the first.  Within a couple of minutes he was turning players and running towards goal, his second half performance was the type we need to see from him more regularly, he looked a different player.

Wish we were mathematically safe though, still a little nervy.

Shut up man. :lol:

You never know, with us. I'm sure we'll be fine, but theres nothing like absolute confirmation.

You're one of those people who ring their mum 3 times a day to check if they're ok aren't you? :lol:

hahahah

We hammered them from start to finish, they lucky it was only 4-1

yep Beye hit the bar when he should've torn the net open and Owen missed a very easy one-on-one with the keeper after spinning past Dawson. Robinson also made 3 or 4 decent saves on top of that.

hahahah

We hammered them from start to finish, they lucky it was only 4-1

It could have been 7 or 8 if we'd carried a bit more luck, we did have luck today because for the first time this season the ball was dropping towards one of our players instead of away, as in life, you make your own luck.