E,I,E,I,E,I,O...Bring on next season!

Karjala

After being unlucky as fuck vs Boro and Blackburn, the team and KK have their confidence back... This is the most optimistic Ive felt in years about the toon! Bring on the summer, bring on next season!

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegan!!  :clap2: :clap:

Just seen Mike Ashley after the game at WHL on Sky sports news singing this thread title song with his toon shirt on and clapping his hands above his head like a normal fan.

I,m so happy I cant think straight at the moment

Safe and Sunderland back below where they belong

Fantastic,

It's always been about next season since fat Sam was sacked, it was just a case of which division we would be playing in.

Relegation worries over as far as I'm concerned now and a boost for our goal difference too.

Just seen Mike Ashley after the game at WHL on Sky sports news singing this thread title song with his toon shirt on and clapping his hands above his head like a normal fan.

I,m so happy I cant think straight at the moment

Safe and Sunderland back below where they belong

Fantastic,

Fucking brilliant!!! Has anyone got the video of that?

Another couple of wins and I fear that we may see the 'North East Top Dog' competition scrapped again this season. :'(

Bernie Slaven will be gutted - that's all the pathetic Scottish/Irish/Smoggie cocksucker has had to to hold onto this season.

Keegan's magic has started to work. I can just bet those players will be feeling 10ft tall right now and like the great man said, those who leave this summer will be the ones missing out. Yes Charlie I'm talking about you :pow:

I've had enough fear of relegation to last a life time! The Toon are on the up and up! Can only get better from here on...  :clap:

Can't wait until next season... with the transfer spend looming (even though it is said every window), I can't wait to see what Big Mike and King Kev have in store for the Geordie faithful!

i wasnt sure which thread to put this in but i had to post it somewhere

Small wonder Butt believes that Keegan's reputation as somewhat tactically naive is misplaced. "I think it's unfair," he insisted. "But the manager doesn't care about that. He knows what type of football he wants to play and he's been successful with it in the past. If we set our platform out right, then the lads up front can do what they want and that's great. People say he's not a great tactician because the way he plays is attack, attack, attack, but, at the end of the day, if we score more goals than the other team, then we're ok. It's what the fans love and it's nice to play that way."

haha, it seems keegans message IS finally getting across to the players