Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

"now the penalty doesn't matter"

ehh, i dont think arsenal, who needed to hold on to win at that point, would've committed 9 players in the opposition penalty box, making it possible for babel to break forward. biased twats.

FT, scousers rob another game.

Guest Nufc4Life

Liverpool have to be the worse side to get so far in the Champions League every year.

They're fucking shite and get so fucking lucky time after time. Hate the wankers. Even worse now is the media will all be wanking over them.

Guest JamesD

Liverpool have to be the worse side to get so far in the Champions League every year.

They're f****** s**** and get so f****** lucky time after time. Hate the wankers. Even worse now is the media will all be wanking over them.

haha, bull shit. they just show up when they need to.

I can't believe I'm actually wanting Man Utd to win the Champions League. :undecided:

I'd rather none of them did (howay Barca!) but on the other hand, it would be the ultimate kick in the teeth for the dippers to be beaten in the final by Man Utd. It'd take the twats down a peg or two.

They're f****** s**** and get so f****** lucky time after time. Hate the wankers. Even worse now is the media will all be wanking over them.

haha, bull shit. they just show up when they need to.

They dont need to show up in the premier league every week then?

Luckiest team in my lifetime.

I hate Man Utd but I hope they get to the final because they will batter these cunts.

probably the only team who can stop them, don't think Grant has the nous to outwit benitez and Barca are too soft. would love to see them humiliate pool in the final

Just an innocent query; why do you guys hate Liverpool so much? Just wondering.

Vast amount of favouritism and luck they seem to get.

Media favouritism

There fans are painted as modern day saints when they among the worst going (barely any are scouse,false tickets, crowd problems etc.)

Vastly more succesful than we'll ever be

I can't believe I'm actually wanting Man Utd to win the Champions League. :undecided:

I'd rather none of them did (howay Barca!) but on the other hand, it would be the ultimate kick in the teeth for the dippers to be beaten in the final by Man Utd. It'd take the twats down a peg or two.

I'd rather Chelsea than either of them but i know Chelsea won't so i'm firmly in support of Man Utd to beat this scum.

Guest Nufc4Life

Add to the fact the majority of Liverpools fans are your typical dole dossing thugs, they're a horrible club.