Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

C.Ronaldo's flick goal of the month...? I doubt the same goal from a different player would have even been nominated.

Bollocks. It was a fantastic, cheeky goal that a different player wouldn't have even tried nevermind pulled off.

Not as good as Zola's vs Norwich though.

Look at the looks on our defenders faces when they realise what he's just done.

Says it all.

Bowyer and Dyer both scored, Dyers was in Europe, can't remember whos Bowyers was against though.

Dyer's was brilliant, never got mentioned again though. Much better than Henry's against Charlton shortly before it that got bummed to death imo.

I thought C.Ronaldo's was a nothing goal, to be honest. An instinctive flick I would have expected 9 out of 10 Premier League players to attempt in that position. Incomparable to Zola's.

I thought C.Ronaldo's was a nothing goal, to be honest. An instinctive flick I would have expected 9 out of 10 Premier League players to attempt in that position. Incomparable to Zola's.

If 9 out of 10 would try it you would see it alot more often, the ball gets stuck under someones feet in that position quite often, seems to happen to Martins alot.

I wouldn'y expect 3/10 to try that let alone 9/10.

It was a good goal indeed, but it was more about having the confidence and self-belief to pull that off in the first place than anything else. End of the day, its something everyone on here almost could do if given the opportunity. Might not come off all the time but its very doable.

Wasn't the best goal in terms of skill, technique and opponent from the options, not at all. But its Ronaldo and its Man Utd so no surprise there.

Guest nufc222

Matejovsky should have won it.

Spot on. Bigger name/Bigger club and would have had it in the bag. Sweetest strike of the season by quite some way.

Ronaldo's flick was a quality goal, but i reckon his free-kick was better (was also in the list). I reckon his free-kick took more ability. I know, i know, he makes it look easy - but i can do a backheel, and the flick was fortuitous. Obviously, to have the audacity and the skill to do it was still pretty damn good, but i think his free-kick earlier in the month, can't remember who it was against, was better. The bend and dip on the ball - absolutely phenomenal execution. That one took more ability imo.

Guest kingdawson

Boro murdered Spurs all day, apparently.

I hate to say this, but I think Southgate is putting together the nucleus of a decent side there.

Boro murdered us all day? where did you hear this from?

Boro murdered Spurs all day, apparently.

I hate to say this, but I think Southgate is putting together the nucleus of a decent side there.

Boro murdered us all day? where did you hear this from?

Probably the same place as you seeing as you didn't bother to go. :razz:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you get chance, watch Southampton's goal at Charlton.

Goalkeeper catches the ball near enough on the line (under no threat from a Soton player), collides with his own defender and just chucks the ball into the net. Brilliant